Chapter 46

Compared to the first kiss, this kiss seemed much more relaxed. Luo Yi's big hand pressed Wen Xiaohui's back of his head, letting his head rise slightly, and sucking the soft lips delicately and passionately. The peach-flavored lipstick made people want to eat the owner of the lips one bite at a time.

Wen Xiaohui unconsciously grabbed Luo Yi's shoulders, not knowing whether he wanted to push away or hold on.

When has Luo Yi been so tall and strong since? When I first saw him, he was obviously about the same size as him, with youthful youthfulness and thinness, and the ribs on his waist were clearly visible, but now his shoulders were so wide that he could barely grasp it with one hand, and his chest muscles pressed against him with breathing. Chest. And that strong, hard kiss.

At this moment, Wen Xiaohui realized more clearly than ever that Luo Yi had become a man.

He recovered from the passionate kiss and pushed Luo Yi away in embarrassment.

Luo Yi licked his lips and smiled faintly at Wen Xiaohui. There was a trace of bewitching in his eyes, which made Wen Xiaohui's heart stop beating.

Wen Xiaohui took two steps back: "Well, I, I have gone back, you should also go back to sleep, and be careful on the way."

Luo Yi nodded: "We celebrate our birthday together."

"Good." Wen Xiaohui hurriedly turned and ran upstairs.

Luo Yi looked at Wen Xiaohui's back until he disappeared into the corridor, and he did not recover. For a long time, a sigh was heard in the deserted neighborhood in the middle of the night.

Wen Xiaohui entered the house quietly, and when he opened the door of his own room, he heard Luo Rui's small snoring sound. He stepped into the quilt, and the bear hugged Luo Rui: "I'm so cold."

Luo Rui was awakened: "You scared me to death. I just fell asleep."

"You have only been down for a few minutes. You have a good sleep, just touch your pillow."

"Envy." Luo Rui grunted, "Why did you come up so soon."

"What else, it's so cold outside?"

"Did not do something?"

"Damn, what are you doing?"

Luo Rui smiled and said, "Are you looking forward to it?"

"Go away." Wen Xiaohui thought for a while, then snickered, "Kiss."

"I knew it!" Luo Rui scratched his waist vigorously, "I'm annoying you!"

Wen Xiaohui laughed while hiding, and said breathlessly: "Help me make a cake...haha..."

The next day, Wen Xiaohui and his mother went to the police station first. The community surveillance came out. Due to the dim light, only one suspicious figure was captured. He was wearing a black jacket, cap and sunglasses. When he walked out of the community, he appeared Not panic at all.

The police said: "This thief is really puzzling. It is rare to see someone stealing things at 7 or 8 o'clock, usually at three or four in the middle of the night when people sleep their deepest, or during the day when their family members are at work. People who stole things at this time are usually accidental accidents and accidental accidents, but looking at this person's disguise, it is definitely not accidental."

"Has he squatted a little bit?" Wen Xiaohui shuddered. They all say that they are not afraid of thieves, but they are afraid of them. The thought that their house has been monitored by a gangster in secret makes people get goose bumps.