Side story-Sweetheart 15

Luo Rui intends to show off his cooking skills and use practical actions to prove that he is really as virtuous as he said.

He opened the refrigerator and found that there was nothing particularly satisfying for him. He wanted to go out and buy it.

Qin Zijiao refused to let him go: "Just do something, it's too cold outside, don't go out."

Luo Rui hesitated and said, "These influences me..."

Qin Zijiao touched his head: "Let's cook some home-cooked dishes."

Luo Rui immediately got encouragement: "Okay!" He suddenly remembered something: "Wait." He ran into the storage room, searched for it for a long time, and finally found what he wanted.

Qin Zijiao looked at what was in his hand: "What is this?"

"Apron." Luo Rui shook off the apron in his hand: "I bought it in a handicraft store when I went to Greece to play. It was a couple model!" Luo Rui gestured happily, "I was looking at this. I just want to wear an apron. If I have a boyfriend in the future, I must wear it with him."

Qin Zijiao looked at the abstract painting above and felt it was acceptable, so he put it on.

Luo Rui put on his apron, took out his phone, and took several photos with Qin Zijiao. It is a pity that these photos cannot be posted online, otherwise he would want to show off. Sometimes when he was suffocated, he posted some pictures of Qin Zijiao's vague side face, hands, collarbone, back and so on. He hoped that one day he could send a group photo of the two in an open manner, although he knew it was impossible.

Qin Zijiao leaned over to take a look at the photo, and said softly, "It's a good photo. Send it to me."

Luo Rui nodded excitedly.

The two organized the ingredients in the refrigerator, cleanly began to wash and cut vegetables, Qin Zijiao was beside to help.

Luo Rui was a little excited throughout the whole process, and kept peeking at Qin Zijiao secretly.

Qin Zijiao frowned and turned off the faucet, then turned to look at him: "You want to see when I can't watch it, do you still want to cut it?"

Luo Rui said with a smile, "No."

Qin Zijiao hugged his shoulders and moved him away: "Go wash the vegetables, I'll cut them."

Luo Rui wiped his hands, rushed into Qin Zijiao's arms, and said with joy, "My male ticket is really good-looking, I can't see enough."

Qin Zijiao smiled helplessly: "Why do you always..."

"Always what?"

Qin Zijiao frowned slightly, his expression a little uncomfortable: "That's not good."

"Always so cute?" Luo Rui blinked.

Qin Zijiao hesitated for a moment, and said "Um".

Luo Rui didn't care whether Qin Zijiao really thought so or gave him a step, anyway, he was very useful and went to wash the vegetables happily.

The two of them processed the ingredients, Luo Rui started cooking, Qin Zijiao passed him the seasoning next to him, and looked at him silently. As long as he turned his head, he could meet Qin Zijiao's focused eyes. The sweetness and joy was simply fascinating. The heart will be melted.

Luo Rui made three dishes and one soup, it was really delicious, even the presentation was very particular, and the standard was not inferior to the restaurant.

Luo Rui patted left and right at a table of dishes, and shook hands with Qin Zijiao. Qin Zijiao looked at him with a faint smile, surprisingly patient.