Side story-Sweetheart 12

After eating, Qin Zijiao asked Luo Rui where else he wanted to go. Luo Rui asked him worriedly, "Don't you need to go back to review?"

"It's okay, it doesn't make much difference whether you learn or not now."

"You must have good grades." In the eyes of Luo Rui, a scumbag, only people with good grades would say such things.

Qin Zijiao shrugged: "It's okay."

"Then you should go back and rest soon. Your home is so far away from here, and it will be ten o'clock when you get home." Like most people, Luo Rui also thinks the examinee is precious, although he wants to stick with Qin Zijiao when he is 24 hours old. But still have to mature.

"Okay, I'll take you back first." Qin Zijiao took out his cell phone and called the driver.

"No, my house is not far from here. I just need a taxi."

"I'll send you." Qin Zijiao's tone couldn't hold his beak at all.

Luo Rui was a little embarrassed, but very happy. Although Qin Zijiao looked coldly, he was actually quite considerate.

After a while, the driver drove over, and the two got into the car and drove to Luo Rui's house.

Luo Rui showed the film rating to Qin Zijiao: "Look, the rating is so low. If we look at the film review first, we won't waste time." He felt that the biggest failure of his first date was to pick it. A bad film.

"Not a waste." Qin Zijiao said.

"Ok?"

"Very good." Qin Zijiao turned his head out of the window.

Luo Rui was stunned for a while, then the thief smiled and leaned over, and whispered: "Are you trying to say, watching a movie with me is very happy, no matter what you are acting."

Qin Zijiao always looked out the window and didn't look back, just reached out his hand and touched his head.

Had it not been for the driver in front of him, Luo Rui really wanted to jump on him and hug him hard. How could it be so beautiful to like someone? Every minute and every second of being with him wanted to create unforgettable memories.

When he arrived at Luo Rui's house, Luo Ruitian smiled and said, "Good night."

Qin Zijiao nodded and asked, "Are you satisfied?"

"......what?"

"Dating, are you satisfied?"

"Of course I am satisfied." Luo Rui squinted in the direction of the driver, and then he realized that he was worrying too much. The robot driver did not react at all. If he could not see the human head behind, he would think that the car was unmanned. Driving.

"How about my performance, are you satisfied?" Qin Zijiao's expression didn't look like he was coquettishly asking his lover for credit, but rather like evaluating the software's customer satisfaction.

Luo Rui said: "Full and satisfied."

"That's good, go back."

Luo Rui blinked, stretched out his arms, and said "hug" with his mouth.

Qin Zijiao couldn't help but smile, stretched out his hand to hug him, and kissed his cheek with his lips.

Luo Rui wanted to fly happily. He knew that his day was perfect.

After Qin Zijiao left, Luo Rui rushed into the room with arms akimbo and screamed, otherwise the excitement surging in his chest would have nowhere to vent!