Chapter 93

Luo Yi wiped away the tears on his face and said softly, "Brother Xiaohui, you should go."

Wen Xiaohui turned his head in disbelief and looked at him: "Go? I'm leaving, let you blow up?"

"If I didn’t get what I needed, Chang Xing wouldn’t let me die. This bomb must be controlled remotely. He did this to torture us. Go. My people should have arrived at the port. They will make sure you Safe." Luo Yi finally shook Wen Xiaohui's hand firmly, and then slowly let go.

At the moment when the two hands were separated, Wen Xiaohui suddenly felt that the temperature was being pulled away from his body, and the cold was invading. He trembled. He gritted his teeth and shook his head: "Changxing is not a joke." In case the bomb cannot be controlled remotely, it cannot be stopped. .

"The bomb can be controlled remotely, trust me." Luo Yi lifted his chin toward the corner of the cabin. "Look carefully at that pile of cargo. There are surveillance cameras."

Wen Xiaohui vigorously rubbed the liquid in his eye sockets and took a closer look. It seemed that there was indeed a camera. But he still didn't dare to go. Once he got up, the bomb would explode in a hundred seconds. In only a short period of one hundred seconds, any difference could cause Luo Yi to be buried in the seabed forever. In the face of death, all past grievances have become insignificant, and his only idea now is that two people can survive!

Luo Yi urged: "Brother Xiaohui, you go, only if you are safe, I can rest assured to trade with Changxing."

Wen Xiaohui shook his head: "What if it explodes."

"In case it explodes... as long as you are safe is enough."

Wen Xiaohui glared at him fiercely: "One day I die, how should I face my sister?"

At this time, Luo Yi even smiled: "I will go down first and tell her how happy I am to know you."

Wen Xiaohui's heart throbbed and closed his eyes hard: "Your people are all on the shore, why don't you come to save us?"

"Zhang Xing is at sea, and his ship is only one explosion-safe distance away from us at most, and people on the shore will come over and startled.

"What is he waiting for?"

"New identity, cash, diamonds." Luo Yi said: "He had planned a route for himself before he fled, but his property has been frozen, and overseas accounts cannot be withdrawn now. Without his identity and money, he will not kill me."

"After you get it? How do you get out?"

Luo Yi paused: "My people will come to rescue me."

"You can't guarantee at all, do you think Changxing will easily let you go? He risked being caught and got us here, just to retaliate against you!"

Luo Yi looked at him indifferently: "Even so, can you change anything by staying here."

Wen Xiaohui was at a loss for words.

Yes, he can't do anything, it will become a burden instead.

Luo Yi smiled slightly: "Brother Xiaohui, this is the path I chose by myself. Let me finish it by myself. You should not bear the consequences of what I do, so you should leave and stay away from me and Changxing. Only you Only when I am safe can I feel at ease. As for me and Changxing, I must end our grievances here."

Wen Xiaohui trembled: "I...I'm afraid of the bomb exploding, I..." He couldn't convince himself to sit up, he couldn't bear any of the accidents.

"I promise you that the bomb will not explode."