Chapter 36

Luo Rui's store has been open for a full month, and the business in the first month has been extremely hot. He and the shop assistants were so busy and dizzy. At the end of the month, the net profit was more than 30,000, which made him almost flying with joy.

Wen Xiaohui propped his chin and looked at him: "Your account hasn't been fully matched yet, and don't forget that you spent more than 700,000 yuan on decoration."

"Don't be disappointed. According to this trend, it won't take long for me to make the renovation money back."

"Generally, the business of new stores is relatively good. If there is a sense of freshness, the popularity will decrease in the future."

"What are you doing today? You always say frustrating things." Luo Rui gave him a white look. "People are also listless. Isn't it your goal to go abroad for further study? I thought you would be very excited."

"I'm very excited." Wen Xiaohui didn't move, his expression looked like a dead fish.

"Where can you see that you are excited!" Luo Rui couldn't bear it anymore, rubbing his hair vigorously, "What the hell is going on with you! You look tired every day, and those who don't know think you are pregnant."

"Damn, do I have that organ." Wen Xiaohu looked at Luo Rui and wanted to pour out all the depression in his heart, but after thinking about agreeing to Sydney, he had to swallow into his stomach in frustration.

Luo Rui hugged his chest and looked at him: "Do you have something to tell me."

"Yes, but I promised others to keep secrets."

"Is it related to Luo Yi?"

"how do you know?"

"Besides Luo Yi, who else can bother you so much."

Wen Xiaohui gave a wry smile and sighed: "When did Luo Yi become my trouble..."

"Ah, I suddenly remembered that you said some time ago that you had an appointment with Sydney. If you count the time, you should have met. Could it be..." Luo Rui suddenly lowered his voice, "Is it that you are annoying now? thing."

Wen Xiaohui opened his eyes: "Mother, I really underestimated your IQ before. You are a big wit."

Luo Rui patted his head: "Who is stupid."

"Da Zhi Ruoyu praised you!"

Luo Rui sat opposite him: "You didn't tell me now. I guessed it myself. Can you tell me?"

Wen Xiaohui thought for a while, still shook his head.

"Then I guessed it?"

Wen Xiaohui nodded, looking dejected.

"In short, is the death of Sydney's ex-husband related to Luo Yi?"

"......A little."

Luo Rui cautiously said: "How many points?"

"I can't elaborate, it's not illegal anyway, but...it played a little bit to fuel the flames..."

"Then what do you think?"

"I dare not ask Luo Yi because I promised Sydney not to tell anyone."

"Actually, you don't want to ask." Luo Rui wringed his fingers, "Luo Yi...it's a bit scary. Although it is good for you, but for others, especially for people who don't deal with you... Is he paranoid? Type personality."

Wen Xiaohui said irritably: "If you don't understand a paranoid personality, don't use words indiscriminately."

Luo Rui said aggrievedly: "What are you doing to me? You have been aggressive recently."