Side story-Sweetheart 16

(Previous summary, they helped each other...)

After the matter, both of them were very embarrassed.

Qin Zijiao fumbled in the dark to find a tissue, Luo Rui took it from the bedside and handed it to him. The deer-like eyes were shy, and his eyes were a little dodging.

After Qin Zijiao was cleaned up, his breath was still a little unstable. He whispered, "I'll go to the bathroom."

Luo Rui breathed a sigh of relief after Qin Zijiao left. He also quickly cleaned up, put on his pants and flattened the sheets, but no matter how he tidied it, it was impossible to erase what had just happened. Luo Rui was sitting on the edge of the bed, feeling that his face was burning badly. He was too embarrassed just now, but the only thing he regretted was not being able to move closer, but he could see that Qin Zijiao was also nervous and embarrassed just now. It's already a big step.

Luo Rui seemed to be able to feel the temperature of Qin Zijiao's hands, and the corners of his mouth could not help but rise.

After a long while, Qin Zijiao came out of the bathroom, and he said, "I turned on the light."

Luo Rui's daughter-in-law gave an "um" like.

Qin Zijiao turned on the light, Luo Rui squinted his eyes, and when he opened it again, he found that Qin Zijiao had already approached him, his heart suddenly touched his throat, and he dared not look up in shame.

Qin Zijiao lifted his chin: "What's the matter, you are shy?"

Luo Rui whispered: "Aren't you shy too."

At least Qin Zijiao seemed calm, he said, "No."

Luo Rui chuckles, and pulls him to sit next to him, whispering: "How do you feel?"

Qin Zijiao rubbed his fingers and was silent for several seconds before saying, "Okay."

Luo Rui smiled and said, "I feel very good too."

Qin Zijiao frowned, his expression was not as if he had just enjoyed it, but rather confused.

Without knowing it, Luo Rui hugged his waist and said coquettishly: "Is it better than doing it myself."

Qin Zijiao rubbed his head: "You are getting more and more dared to speak."

Luo Rui said with a smile: "I still have a lot of things I want to say and do, don't you want to? I don't believe it, which man doesn't want to, I think about it now since I am sensible."

"This kind of thing doesn't make much sense, it's just reproduction."

Luo Rui looked at Qin Zijiao's expression, not like joking or being serious. He was a little depressed and asked carefully: "You...that... won't be cold-feeling, right."

Qin Zijiao's deep and beautiful eyes fell on his face motionlessly: "What do you think?"

Luo Rui bit his lip and smiled: "It's not like." He leaned close to Qin Zijiao's ear and said, "So energetic, absolutely not like it."

Qin Zijiao couldn't help but smiled: "I just think that there is a difference between humans and animals. If it is not for reproduction, this kind of thing is unnecessary for humans."

Luo Rui was a little anxious: "You can't think like this, it's very comfortable to have sex, and it can also increase the relationship."

"Don't do-love, there are many things that are comfortable and can enhance the relationship." Qin Zijiao thought for a while: "Just now is not bad."

"Do you... have a cleanliness addiction?"

"No."

Luo Rui gritted his teeth, then leaned into his ear and said, "I heard it would be more comfortable to plug in-do you really want to try it?"