Chapter 85

Wen Xiaohui spent a few days of exceptionally relaxing days, staying with his mother in the house where he grew up, making him seem to be back in his youth. At that time, in addition to wanting to be famous, he wanted to be a man. He spent a lot of time studying every day. And beauty, the boy was indeed vain and superficial at the beginning, but at that time he was so happy, but he couldn't find it anymore.

In order to prevent his mother from seeing the abnormality, he still ought to eat, drink and drink with a hippy smile every day. After his car was transported from Pengcheng, he wanted to take his mother out for a drive. Unfortunately, the air in the city was so bad. The hood looked like a idiot, but he still put on his mother's makeup, made his hair, matched the clothes, and took her to the mall to buy things.

Feng Yuehua looked at her beautiful son with a big bag and a small bag, and she was delighted: "Hey, you said you walked next to me like this, like a rich woman with a little white face, am I unique?"

Wen Xiaohui blinked: "Mrs. Feng, your Shuo's Lun family doesn't understand."

Feng Yuehua scolded with a smile: "Small poor."

Wen Xiaohui laughed and said, "Mom, do you think Beier has face today?"

Feng Yuehua nodded triumphantly, but after thinking about it, she lowered her voice and said, "Son, how much money are you making now, I warn you, whoever you are stinky is fine, but you can't make a big money with your mother. ."

"You can buy it without worry, mom."

Feng Yuehua hesitated for a while, and then asked, "You tell the truth, did you spend Luo Yi's money?"

Wen Xiaohui instinctively wanted to refute, but thinking about his work over the past few years, he has only earned one or two million, which is incomparable to Luo Yi's large "breakup fee". He can spend so much now, what kind of money is it? The confidence given is self-evident. He didn't feel embarrassed, because the "source" of money between him and Luo Yi was too deep. Looking into it carefully, all Luo Yi's money originally belonged to him, although he never wanted it. But he didn't want to make his mother feel uncomfortable.

Seeing him hesitate, Feng Yuehua knew it in her heart.

Wen Xiaohui smiled and said, "Mom, don't think about it, the money I made..."

Feng Yuehua interrupted him: "I didn't think too much. I know that Luo Yi is very rich. The set of jade he sent will cost millions. If you find a chance to return it, I definitely can't ask for it, in case one day you The two are not good, this thing is not hot."

Wen Xiaohui said awkwardly: "I know."

"You, you are shrewd on the surface, you are too innocent in your heart, I tell you, although you are both men, you are the same as long as you are in love. He is your man, he should raise you , But you can't just stop doing anything just because he is spending money for you now. People have to save themselves anytime, you know."

Wen Xiaohui stared at his mother in a daze, never expected to hear these words, his mother deserved to be someone who came here, and all the considerations centered on him, which was too sharp.

Feng Yuehua glared at him: "Do you understand?"

Wen Xiaohui nodded, feeling a bit complicated.

"Luo Yi's identity was originally unusual. The two of you quarreled like this last time. Who knows if something will happen in the future? Who knows if it will last. Luo Yi is a good kid, but he may not be able to live. People, I want you to separate now, you are both reluctant, but in case one day the feelings are weakened, you can't drink Northwest Wind, take advantage of the help now, you must do your own business, mom in the future I'm not often in the country anymore, you have to rest assured me."