Chapter 26

Chapter 26

2019-9-21 17:42 Category: Additional LegacyTurn off the lights

Things are developing according to Shao Qun's expectations. In other words, this is what Shao Qun and Luo planned.

Half a month after the incident, he appeared in Juxing. He looked pale and tired, and his heavy makeup could not cover the deep dark circles under his eyes. He calmly bid farewell to everyone and said that he was in Shendu. My friend wants to find him to work in partnership and plans to develop in another place.

Wen Xiaohui looked at him, feeling nothing in his heart. Although he was extremely disappointed with this person, he could never forget that he passed his interview and got him into the star gathering. He still remembers the worship he once had. Some people say that worship and understanding are the two most distant feelings. It's getting close, really no good.

Called him to the office before leaving, lit a cigarette, and said to Wen Xiaohui lightly, "Sit down."

Wen Xiaohui sat down nervously.

"I'm going to Shanghai next week and the tickets are booked."

Wen Xiaohui nodded: "I wish you success."

"You should work hard at Juxing, the development of Juxing should be very good."

Wen Xiaohui didn't know what to say, and nodded again.

I laughed at myself: "I have been in this circle for ten years. From a simple kid like you to a mature and sophisticated'predecessor', I was fooled by others. It is ridiculous to think about it. "

Wen Xiaohui lowered his head and remained silent.

"After this incident, I learned that Shao Qun and Fatty Luo had hooked up a long time ago. Fatty Luo's company is rich, and Shao Qun has resources. They are interested in the shell of Juxing. As for who is in the shell, it is fundamental Don't care. This is a pure businessman, with two swords."

Wen Xiaohui stirred up his fingers nervously: "Is this thing Shao Qun and President Luo instigated."

Nodded: "I don't know if Shao Quncan was involved, but he must know that Akai didn't have the guts to do this. Fatty Luo supported him. In fact, Fatty Luo treated me this way, which I never expected. , He is really not like such a cruel person... Maybe I misunderstood the person, or maybe it was Shao Qun who instigated him, the kind of heartless prince-zig... Knowing what, I can't afford to offend him. "

Wen Xiaohui was also guessing that Shao Qun took the initiative in this, but unfortunately neither he nor he had a chance to know. As said, Shao Qun can't afford to offend people, not to mention that they can only admit it.

I flicked the soot: "I know you have some opinions on me, because of Lao Luo, I actually saw my shadow in you, and your conditions are much better than the original me. You adore me. Achievement, I thought you would be willing to follow my path, but you didn't." Shrugged, "If I had the same character as you at the beginning...I don't know what will happen now." He sighed slightly.

Wen Xiaohui whispered: "No matter what, thank you for allowing me to join the Star Juxing. Thank you for your teaching over the past year. I have learned a lot."

Nodded: "Go ahead, remember not to trust others, some lessons, one time is enough for you to endure for a lifetime."

After leaving the office, Wen Xiaohui sighed, feeling that "an era is over", but he is more looking forward to the changed star gathering, and there are more opportunities waiting for him to perform.