Chapter 79

After fixing Luo Yi's hair, he looked a few years younger, and he was only 20 years old. If he hadn't deliberately been in a suit and shoes, he couldn't hold back his vigorous student spirit.

Wen Xiaohui looked at him in the mirror and then at himself. When he first met, he was one year younger than Luo Yi now. Five years have passed in a blink of an eye. Time flies, and there is no room for looking back.

Luo Yi suddenly took his hand and smiled lightly: "It's been five years, so fast."

"It's very fast." Wen Xiaohui muttered.

"It's the best hair you cut for me."

Wen Xiaohui lowered his eyes and wanted to withdraw his hand.

Luo Yi took his hand and kissed his lips: "Go back."

Wen Xiaohui packed his things, said goodbye to the people in the studio, and left without looking back.

He thought of the Juxing Studio, where he had worked for five years and had a deep affection. He didn't even have the opportunity to go back and say goodbye. Nowadays, he is unavoidably touched by the scenes like this.

Luo Yi easily lifted the heavy suitcase, and put his other hand around Wen Xiaohui’s shoulder:
"I know you like this job. After returning to Beijing, you can return to Stars, or open a studio yourself. Nothing will change."

Everything has changed long ago, Wen Xiaohui said quietly in his heart.

As soon as he got back in the car, Wen Xiaohui’s cell phone rang. He picked it up and saw that Li Shuo was calling. He probably had a foreboding what Li Shuo would say, but he was anxious to know how Li Chengxiu was. He hesitated. He still took it.

"Xiaohui." Li Shuo's voice was impatient and nervous: "Luo Yi found you?"

Wen Xiaohui pretended to be relaxed and said: "Ah, yes, don't be nervous, I'm fine."

"...Where are you now? I'm going to find you."

Wen Xiaohui smiled and said: "I'm in the studio, Brother Li, you should do your own business first, I am fine, I think..." He glanced at Luo Yi, gritted his teeth, and said: "Between us I have some misunderstandings, and I am actively communicating. I used to be too naive and too fussy, which caused you a lot of trouble. Now I am fine. I will return to the capital after a while. I will visit you when I have time. "

Li Shuo wondered: "Is what you are saying now comes from your own wishes?"

"Of course it is. Brother Li, the problem between me and him is a bit complicated, but it is not insoluble. It is better to continue to avoid it and solve it quickly. I am fine now." Wen Xiaohui said softly, "You have Other people to protect, go find him."

Li Shuo was silent for a moment: "I will find Cheng Xiu first, and I will contact you in a few days."

"Okay, pay attention to safety."

Hanging up the phone, Luo Yi said, "You are very good."

Wen Xiaohui said coldly: "I didn't do it for you."

Seeing that the smile on Wen Xiaohui's face disappeared in an instant, Luo Yi's heart picked up. He looked at Wen Xiaohui's face stiffly, wishing to melt this person into his body, so that he could get him Everything, so that the two will never be separated?

After returning home, Wen Xiaohui began to pack his luggage, as well as a series of matters such as the house and the car to be dealt with. He planned to leave it to Luo Yi.

Luo Yi made a cup of tea for him and said softly, "We won't go back for the time being."

Wen Xiaohui's movements stopped: "Not going back?"