Chapter 66

After Luo Yi left, Wen Xiaohui took a few breaths, and felt that his bounced heart gradually calmed down. He carefully thought about what happened just now. The content of Li Shuo's text message was quite strange, as if he knew something. What do you know, that must be what Luo Rui said...

He thought about it and thought it made sense. Was Luo Rui worried that he had something wrong, so he went to the doctor in a hurry? He felt nervous and hesitated to call Luo Rui. In case he said on the phone, Luo Yi didn't know that Luo Rui had gone to Li Shuo... But, he could think of it. Would Luo Yi not think of it? .

He quickly dialed Luo Rui's number.

When Luo Rui answered the phone, his voice was obviously a little unnatural.

Wen Xiaohui asked straightforwardly: "Did you tell Li Shuo something?"

"Ah, no, no." Luo Rui's voice weakened.

Wen Xiaohui said sharply: "What are you going to do with Li Shuo! What does Li Shuo have to do with me!"

Luo Rui said aggrieved: "I didn't find him, he called me."

Wen Xiaohui was startled: "What did he say when he called you?"

"He asked me how are you doing."

"ask you?"

"Well, ask me, he said, he saw a stock that you had consulted with him before, so he wanted to ask if there was any loss, but didn't you shut it down for a few days before, so he asked Me, and then I..."

"Then what did you say?"

"I..." Luo Rui whispered, "I didn't say anything, just said you hit your nose and you are resting."

"Really?"

"Really."

Wen Xiaohui thought, maybe Luo Rui didn't dare to say much on the phone, but he couldn't confirm that Luo Rui had at least this IQ to deny when Luo Yi was eavesdropping, otherwise he was really afraid that Luo Rui would also be a thorn in Luo Rui.

Wen Xiaohui sighed: "In short, don't tell Li Shuo about my affairs. If he calls you again, you will say that I am doing well. Luo Rui, I can't involve Li Shuo, do you understand."

Luo Rui gave a dull hum, and said sadly: "Beibi, I miss you so much. When will I see you?"

Wen Xiaohui's heart softened suddenly, and he said softly, "I don't know."

"Auntie is so busy now, won't you come back and see her."

Wen Xiaohui rubbed his hair into a mess, his eyes full of fatigue: "I'll be in a few days."

"Are you perfunctory me, did Luo Yi lock you up?"

"……No."

"Why don't you admit it!"

"Can I still call you when you are locked up? You think too much. I just... we have something to resolve. I will go back when we resolve it. Really, I'm fine. Don't think about it."

After hanging up the phone, Wen Xiaohui sat for a long time before getting up and going downstairs.

Luo Yi was making a call, and seeing that he had come down, he said a few words over there, then put down the phone.

Wen Xiaohui walked over and looked at him directly: "I want to go home and have a look. If this goes on, Luo Rui will think that I've been kidnapped, and my mother will be suspicious."

Luo Yi said blankly: "Luo Rui is a little nosy. Does he have so much time?"

Wen Xiaohui opened his eyes: "Luo Rui is like my own brother. He cares about me being nosy."