Chapter 18

Luo Yi came out of the bath, and saw Wen Xiaohui holding his student ID, a bit of a godless attitude, and he was obviously hesitant to speak. He glanced at his backpack and understood: "Brother Xiaohui, have you taken a picture?"

"Ah, take it now." Wen Xiaohui put the student ID card on the floor and took a picture, and compared it with a scissor hand in the camera, showing off his thin and long fingers.

"Oh, yes." Luo Yi digs out something from his backpack and hands it to Wen Xiaohui. "You can take this to Sydney tomorrow."

Wen Xiaohui saw that it was the ID card, and he asked, "Huh? Why do you have his ID card?"

"Didn’t you call an ambulance that day? When I went to pay the money, the doctor asked me his age and name. I took out my ID card and looked at it, but I forgot to put it back in my wallet and stuffed it into my pocket with the bill. Inside."

Wen Xiaohui said "Oh", immediately relieved, he took the ID card and shook it in disgust, "Sister Sydney won't want this thing, just throw it away."

"Well, do whatever you want."

Wen Xiaohui posted Weibo and finished work in one day: "Oh, my fans are almost over 70,000."

"Let me take a look." Luo Yi moved his wet head, and a refreshing shampoo smell drifted into Wen Xiaohui's nose.

Wen Xiaohui’s Weibo profile picture is a photo of his face crooked on his knees. He looks at the camera blindly, his tender lips are slightly open, his skin is white and shiny, and his v-neck knit sweater reveals a large collarbone, which is sexy and showy. gas.

"The avatar is so beautiful," Luo Yi said.

Wen Xiaohui was fascinated by the smell of the shampoo. Suddenly, a drop of water on Luo Yi's hair fell on the screen, and he suddenly came back to his senses, "You, you used what I bought. Shampoo?"

"Yes, I think it's used on the shelf."

"Oh!" Wen Xiaohui said anxiously, "I said I want to take care of you, why did you use it first?"

Luo Yi blinked innocently, "How about doing it now?"

"The steps are all messed up, forget it, another day." Wen Xiaohui leaned over and sniffed vigorously, "It smells good."

Luo Yi pressed the back of Wen Xiaohui's head, rubbed his head with his hair, and said with a low smile, "I'll give you some."

The distance between the two of them was so close that they could feel each other's breathing. Wen Xiaohui unconsciously grasped the phone tightly, and made a swallowing motion nervously.

Luo Yi looked into Wen Xiaohui's eyes and said softly, "Brother Xiaohui, how did you take that picture? Do you really have that expression?"

"What... expression." Wen Xiaohui felt that the beating of his heart shook his internal organs up and down, and he subconsciously leaned back.

Luo Yi smiled and pointed to his head portrait: "This, it looks sexy."

Wen Xiaohui laughed dryly: "Hahaha, this, it took more than 60 photos to select a good-looking one. It took an hour to edit the film. This is the basic professional ethics of an Internet celebrity."

Luo Yi rubbed his hair: "You look pretty as you are." He got up and blew his hair.

Wen Xiaohui was left sitting on the ground limply and his face was hot. He couldn't recover for a long time. He grabbed the phone and sent three messages in a gay group: introduce me a man!

Introduce me to a man!

This urgent cry exploded many people.