Chapter 100

Wen Xiaohui looked at Luo Yi, who was quietly lying on the bed, sleeping soundly, and still felt in a trance.

I haven't seen him for three months. Luo Yi has lost a lot of weight, his skin is sickly pale, his collarbone is raised, and his lips are bloodless, like a beautiful and unreal sculpture, only the slight trembling nose and gently undulating chest can prove This person is alive.

Alive.

Luo Yi is alive.

Wen Xiaohui couldn't believe what he had experienced in these three months. He found a straw when he was the most desperate. He grabbed it desperately. As a result, he really rushed out of the dark waters and was finally able to breathe.

His chest is full of anger, sadness, and hatred, but at the same time there is joy and gratitude. He has been tortured into schizophrenia.

No matter what, Luo Yi was alive. When he saw Luo Yi appearing in front of him alive, his heart had already come to life. Nothing is more precious than lost and restored.

But he couldn't help but be angry. Luo Yi was alive, but deliberately concealed him. Who should pay for this nightmare hundred days?

The phone rang suddenly, Wen Xiaohui took it over and saw that it was his mother who called: "Hey, Mom."

"Xiaohui, where have you been?"

"Go out and go around."

"Oh." Feng Yuehua breathed a sigh of relief: "Come over for dinner in the afternoon. We plan to eat hot pot."

"I'm not going, get together with... friends."

"Oh? Friends? Okay." Feng Yuehua was very happy: "You should play with your friends more, but don't drink. If you drink too much, call your mother, you know."

"Okay." Wen Xiaohui hung up the phone, distraught. He hadn't recovered from the shock that Luo Yi was still alive. He didn't even know how Luo Yi would wake up again. After thinking about it, he called Luo Rui and asked him to come and accompany him.

When Luo Rui heard that he was going to the hospital, he asked nervously, "What's wrong with you?"

"I'm fine, don't be nervous, talk about it when you come, and drive slowly."

Luo Rui arrived soon, and Wen Xiaohui went downstairs to pick him up.

As soon as the two met, Luo Rui rushed forward and looked at him back and forth, and saw that he did not seem to be doing anything wrong, so he relaxed, "What is going on, why are you in the hospital?"

Wen Xiaohui felt hard to tell. He led Luo Rui to the elevator: "Well...I don't want to see someone alone, just accompany me."

"Look at who, who is in the hospital? Ah, is it auntie..."

"No, my mother is fine." Wen Xiaohui sighed: "I told you something, don't be too surprised."

"Okay, you say." Luo Rui promised verbally, but the sweat was already flowing out. The hospital is always a place where there are not many good things.

The two had reached Luo Yi's ward. Wen Xiaohui grabbed the doorknob and took a deep breath: "Luo Yi is still alive."

Luo Rui straightened his eyes: "Huh?"

"Luo Yi, he's still alive, just inside."

"He is alive!" Luo Rui shouted violently.

Wen Xiaohui made a boo gesture: "This is the hospital."

Luo Rui's reaction was the same as when he first discovered it, except that he was not so crazy, but he was also full of anger and shock: "He is alive? He is alive?! Then why did he die!"