Chapter 27

Wen Xiaohui squeezed back to the dance floor again and walked through the crowd to approach that figure.

The man beckoned and said something to the bartender. The bartender took out a bottle of wine from the cabinet. He reached out to pick it up. His slender fingers looked extraordinarily white and clean in the dim and messy bar. His face was facing this back. I want to see it urgently.

Finally squeezed to the person's side, Wen Xiaohui just wanted to pretend to walk over and ask for a glass of wine. The buddies dancing behind were hi, and hit his back with an elbow. He rushed forward and slammed with a "ah". On that back.

Hearing a muffled hum, Wen Xiaohui recalled the flashing light, but it was a pity that he kissed the back of his head.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The buddy who elbowed him turned around and apologized.

As soon as Wen Xiaohui was about to get up, the master from the back turned his face.

Wen Xiaohui suddenly gasped.

I - fucking handsome! Wen Xiaohui roared wildly in his heart.

He was a young man in his twenties, with deep handsome features, mature and refined temperament, thick black hair, and a simple polo shirt that couldn't cover his chest muscles.

"Yes, I'm sorry." Wen Xiaohui felt his little heart beating wildly, his face was a little hot.

The man smiled gently: "It doesn't matter, are you okay?"

"It's okay." Wen Xiaohui tried desperately to answer.

The man nodded, turned around, and continued to talk about the bottle of wine with the bartender.

As soon as Wen Xiaohui opened his mouth, he was embarrassed in the air. He was a little depressed, thinking, maybe he is a straight man? After all, this is not gay. But he really didn't give up. He drank courageous wine, and was disappointed with today's "blind date", and inexplicably gave birth to a strong desire to know this man-hope.

He coughed lightly and sat next to the man: "I'm sorry, it hurts you. I ask you to drink a glass of wine to apologize."

The man smiled: "You are too polite, it's okay."

"Let's have a drink." Wen Xiaohui looked at his eyes, a little shy, because this person's eyes seemed to see through his careful thoughts at once.

The man raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Okay, thank you." He ordered a glass of wine, and Wen Xiaohui also ordered a glass.

Wen Xiaohui held the wine glass, feeling a little nervous, because for the first time he met such a man who meets his ideals, handsome, mature, tasteful, and good-looking, he was simply too!

The man held up the cup and motioned Wen Xiaohui to touch one.

Wen Xiaohui hurriedly picked up the wine glass, and while flicking it, the two looked at each other and smiled, and Wen Xiaohui felt that he was going to be drunk.

"Is it here alone?" the man asked, his voice deep and magnetic, and he heard it very comfortable.

Wen Xiaohui's intoxicated mind was dizzy, and then nodded, and then immediately reacted: "No, there are still a bunch of friends." After saying that, he regretted it. For a person like him, how can he be slow to react when he sees beauty? That said, it doesn't seem that his intention to strike up a conversation is too obvious.

"Oh, the atmosphere here is pretty good, sometimes I come and sit when I get tired from work."

"Why don't you clean up when you are tired from work, come to such a noisy place?"