Chapter 59

After a hurried meal, Wen Xiaohui wiped his mouth and stood up: "I'm going back. Let me know if I have further news."

Luo Yi was stunned, and grabbed Wen Xiaohui's wrist: "There are desserts."

"Stop eating."

"Let's play games together, I bought a new game."

"I have to go back."

Luo Yi looked up at him, his eyes full of longing: "It's dark, don't go back."

Wen Xiaohui shook off his hand: "Do you think I'm here to sleep with you?"

Luo Yi's expression showed a bit of embarrassment: "I didn't mean that, although I miss you very much...I just want to be the same as before."

"Luo Yi, we will never be the same as before."

Luo Yi's hand gradually clenched into a fist: "Well, you go back, do you want me to send you off."

"No need." Wen Xiaohui put on his shoes, opened the door and left.

"Brother Xiaohui." Luo Yi stopped him behind his back and whispered: "Why not go to France?"

Wen Xiaohui turned his head, his expression was like a cat with frying hair, and said viciously: "Fuck, stop tapping my phone!"

"I am here to protect you."

"fart."

"Why don't you go." Luo Yi's pupils gleamed darkly, unable to tell what kind of thoughts lay in them.

"No French." Wen Xiaohui slammed the door and left.

After he left Luo Yi's house, he passed the mobile phone shop and wanted to change his phone or card, but it was too wasteful to think about it. Moreover, even if he changed a new one, Luo Yi could find it and eavesdrop on it. It's crazy. When the matter between Luo Yi and Chairman Chang is over, he must solve this problem.

He didn't tell anyone about Luo Yi, but he was really panicked, so he bought wine and went to Luo Rui after get off work. Luo Rui rolled his eyes when he saw him bring the wine, "Would you like to drink and go to my house? It's a pastry shop and don't drink this inferior beer."

"I like to drink this inferior beer." Wen Xiaohui put the wine on his desk and commanded: "Bring some cakes, then go to the next door to pack some duck necks and duck tongues, and add more chili."

Luo Rui looked at him with arms akimbo: "You are also a multi-millionaire anyway, do you have a little style?"

"Fart style, I'm so exhausted by pretending to be outside every day." Wen Xiaohui took out the mirror and lipstick, and said while wiping it, "With my beauty, eating French food and drinking wine is a style, eating duck neck and drinking beer is grounded. Gas." After speaking, he took a sip in the mirror and said, "Hurry up."

Luo Rui reluctantly asked the clerk to pack.

Wen Xiaohui arranged the beer and cake, took a selfie with his mobile phone, and muttered: "The blog hasn't been updated for a long time."

Luo Rui sat opposite him: "What are you making today?"

Wen Xiaohui raised his eyes to look at him: "What's wrong with me? Why don't you just eat some cake."

"Suddenly came to me for a drink, there must be something." Luo Rui sighed, "It's related to Luo Yi, right?"

"Don't mention these words, it affects your appetite." Wen Xiaohui picked up a piece of blueberry mousse and took a big bite.

"It's not just a day or two for you to lose appetite. Does it make a difference if you mention it."

Wen Xiaohui took a spoonful of the patch and put it into his mouth: "Eat yours."