Side story-Sweetheart 13

Luo Rui and Qin Zijiao's date is very stable-once a week, plus the day when Yaoyao is in class, the two can meet twice a week. Luo Rui felt very satisfied. After all, Qin Zijiao was about to take the college entrance examination soon, and he was too embarrassed to take up too much time.

When he can't usually see him, Luo Rui racks his brains every day to send text messages to Qin Zijiao, which is terrible and annoying, and he doesn't dare to send too many messages. Sometimes in order to discuss something with Qin Zijiao, he will pull Wen Xiaohui to chat for an afternoon. Wen Xiaohui was so annoyed that he wanted to beat him.

After the most stressful days, all the freshmen were relieved temporarily.

On the day of the exam, Luo Rui stood in front of the school with a group of parents waiting for Qin Zijiao under the big sun. He knew that Qin Zijiao's parents would not come, only the driver would come.

An aunt next to Luo Rui looked up and down, and chatted: "Girl, who are you waiting for?"

Luo Rui pulled off the sunscreen mask on his face: "Auntie, I'm not a girl." Although he was wrapped in sunscreen clothes, he wouldn't be recognized as a girl. What look in his eyes.

The aunt gave him a weird look.

Luo Ruitian smiled and said, "I'm waiting for someone I like."

The aunt gave a long "oh".

Candidates came out one after another, and the campus entrance was full of people. Luo Rui called Qin Zijiao and turned it off. He was of medium height and could only look around on tiptoe.

After waiting for a long time, and did not see Qin Zijiao, Luo Rui was very disappointed in his heart. He thought angrily, if he missed it, it would not be in vain.

He simply stood on the stone pier blocking the sidewalk of the motor vehicle, and his field of vision suddenly opened up a lot. He looked around, expecting the tall figure to appear in front of him, and he must say congratulations to him for the first time.

The sun made people dizzy and swollen. Luo Rui glanced at the sun inadvertently, and suddenly felt dizzy.

"I rely on..." Luo Rui yelled, his body leaning back, but he accidentally fell into a warm embrace.

"What are you doing." A familiar, clear voice came from my ear.

Luo Rui turned around excitedly: "Zi Jiao!"

Qin Zijiao put him on the ground: "Are you waiting for me?"

Luo Rui tore off the sunscreen mask: "Yes, I've been waiting for you all afternoon, but you can get the sun."

"There is a coffee shop next to it."

"I think you will see me as soon as you come out." Luo Rui looked at him with a smile: "Congratulations on the end of the college entrance examination. You can have a summer vacation."

Qin Zijiao's face rarely had a relaxed expression: "Yes, it's finally over."

Luo Rui grabbed his arm: "Let's go eat and celebrate."

"My parents will be back today, waiting for me at home."

Luo Rui said disappointedly: "Oh, well, then you go home."

Qin Zijiao looked at him with a tired look, and couldn't help touching his face: "You don't like the sun, don't wait for me like this next time."

"it is good."

"Let's go, I'll take you to the store first."

When the two got into the car, the driver asked, "Master, how did you get on the exam?"