Chapter 97

After the winter, the sky is always gray. It is a rare sunny day. Feng Yuehua wants to take Wen Xiaohui out for a walk. After all, he has not been out for almost three months.

Wen Xiaohui was initially reluctant to go, Luo Rui came, and persuaded him, but he had no choice but to agree.

They bought a disposable barbecue grill and ingredients and went to the park for a picnic. Spread a picnic blanket on the grass, put a small speaker for eating, drinking and charging, lying on your back and watching the sky, the sun is warm and the breeze caresss, not only does not feel the chill, but it is refreshing and pleasant.

Luo Rui yawned: "I didn't expect it to be so warm, it's not like winter."

"Well at noon, it will be cold later." Feng Yuehua turned over roasted pork belly, looking in a good mood.

Could it be that Wen Xiaohui would agree to go out? She was really worried that in that small house, people would be sick.

Luo Rui turned over and turned to look at Wen Xiaohui: "Beibi, is it cold?"

Wen Xiaohui was sleeping with his eyes closed and shook his head slightly when he heard the words: "It's not cold." For three months, he has not dared to step out of the house, and has always been repulsive from contact with the outside world. It is not difficult to get out. The sky is still like that. Heaven, the air is still like that, and it is very comfortable today.

Luo Rui squeezed his face: "How long have you not applied the mask? It's very dry in winter."

"Hmm...forgot."

"At night, let's make faces. I applied for a very expensive card."

Wen Xiaohui smiled slightly: "Okay."

Luo Rui hesitated, and whispered, "Did the police come to you the day before yesterday?"

Wen Xiaohui opened his eyes: "Brother Li told you?"

Luo Rui nodded: "He didn't tell me what the police said to you. He only said that the police really need your help now, but your current state is really not good. You will refuse next time."

Wen Xiaohui shook his head: "I can't let those people get away with it."

"Hey, too."

Wen Xiaohui turned around, fixedly looking at Luo Rui's eyes, and stopped talking.

"What's wrong with Beibi?"

Wen Xiaohui whispered: "The police told me that the bodies of Luo Yi and Chang Xing have not been found so far."

Luo Rui was startled: "I haven't found it for so long?"

Wen Xiaohui shook his head.

"Could it be that they..." Luo Rui covered his mouth, and swallowed it back when the words reached his mouth. He didn't dare to say, he was afraid of irritating Wen Xiaohui.

Wen Xiaohui lowered his head and was silent.

Luo Rui sighed: "Beibi, don't think too much about it. Let the police handle it." He couldn't bear to say that the bombs had blown the ship to pieces, and there was any chance of survival.

Wen Xiaohui nodded lightly, his heart aching.

Losing an important person will cause heartache, sleeplessness, and sleeplessness at the beginning. It feels like a knife is digging through the heart every moment. After accepting the fact that there is no other person in the world, it will begin to become numb and treat everyone. , Things are numb, Wen Xiaohui can't shed tears now, he doesn't know if it is good or bad, at least, so that his mother and Luo Rui can worry less.