Chapter 101

Wen Xiaohui stiffened his back, and Ren Luoyi's lips rubbed his lips. The soft, slightly moist touch was exactly the same as in the memory, even with a hint of gentleness.

There was an uncontrollable impulse in Wen Xiaohui's chest. He turned his back on the guest. He pressed Luo Yi's shoulder and pushed him onto the bed, biting and sucking his lips roughly. Luo Yi's eyes widened, and after a short stun , In response to a more ardent kiss, a bloody smell intertwined between their lips and teeth. They were venting and possessing. They kissed with the strength as if they were about to swallow the other person. This kiss was full of despair.

Luo Yi snorted and Wen Xiaohui woke up suddenly and found that he was pressing on his shoulder.

The two stared at each other breathlessly, Wen Xiaohui bit his lip, remembering, Luo Yi grabbed him, staring deep eyes straight into the depths of his pupils, what emotions he could feel.

Wen Xiaohui looked at him and looked at this face that lingered in his mind day and night. Tears fell like threads. He gritted his teeth and said, "Luo Yi, do you know how much I hate you."

Luo Yi stroked his tears with his fingertips: "I know."

"I thought you were dead, I thought you were dead!" Wen Xiaohui roared: "I thought I would never see you again, dead!"

Luo Yi's face was sad.

"Why do you treat me like this? You repeatedly say that you like me, why are you more cruel to me than anyone else..." Wen Xiaohui lay softly on Luo Yi, crying out: "Why... are you proud? Even if you lie to me, Use me, use fake death to test me, in the end it just proves that you won, you beast, why do you like me, why...I want to know you."

Luo Yi hugged the thin body tightly, even if the wound was cracking, he didn't feel at all, and the pain in his heart had already overshadowed everything. He is the most despicable and vicious person in the world. The only thing he doesn't want to hurt is the person in his arms, but he has never done it. He didn't even dare to say sorry again. Such a fragile word was not enough to make up for one in ten thousand.

Wen Xiaohui couldn't cry so much, tears venting the pain and anger for a long time. The twisted and paranoid love Luo Yi gave him has taken his life, and he has no room left for others. At the end of the calculation and deception, he found that he didn't even have the strength to be angry. No one in this world would hurt him like Luo Yi, but no one would love him like Luo Yi. He hates Luo Yi, and he loves it too. This unforgettable feeling can only be encountered once in a lifetime.

He was tired, so tired that he didn't want to worry about right and wrong, gains and losses. He just wanted to get a little peace and happiness. If all these burdens were thrown away, he would be able to live comfortably, even if he lived alone, he recognized.

He cried for a long time and almost fell asleep on Luo Yi's body. It was not until he felt Luo Yi's breathing a little heavy that he remembered that Luo Yi was still injured. He propped up his body and saw Luo Yi's face pale and said hoarsely: " Call a doctor?"

Luo Yi shook his head: "You are better than any medicine."

Wen Xiaohui wiped away his tears, but still rang the bell.

The doctor walked in with the nurse and examined him. Luo Yi always looked at Wen Xiaohui, as if afraid that people would disappear in the blink of an eye.

Luo Rui also came in, standing beside Wen Xiaohui, quietly holding his hand, he looked straight at Luo Yi with complicated eyes.

Wen Xiaohui also squeezed his hand. It was so soft, like a girl's. He said softly, "Thank you."