Chapter 21

When Wen Xiaohui walked into the studio, he was trembling. Actually, he didn't come to the studio much, but in case of bumping into it, in case you know something... I planned to resign, but when I thought that after so long, I was likely to be able to become a teacher, and I was not reconciled.

Suddenly, someone suddenly hugged him from behind.

"Wow!" Wen Xiaohui yelled in fright.

There was also a scream from behind.

When Wen Xiaohui turned his head, Xiao Ai looked at him like a neurotic: "Why are you scary!"

Wen Xiaohui opened his eyes: "Damn you obviously frightened people first, why are you all right to eat my tofu."

"I see you dangling like a missing soul, I'm afraid you will be blown away by the wind of a hair dryer." Xiao Ai puffed up her cheeks, "What's wrong with you, is it because you are getting plastic surgery online?"

"Damn, they said I had a plastic surgery?!" Wen Xiaohui glared, "Are these idiots blind? I'm a 100% naturalbeauty, OK!"

"But your chin is indeed a bit straight, so pointed." Xiao Ai stroked his jaw like a puppy.

Wen Xiaohui opened her hand, "I'm naturally beautiful, you'll know by looking at my mother's chin."

Xiao Ai smiled and said: "Just kidding, I know you didn't fix it, don't care what they say."

"Wait until I open the trumpet and scold them."

"No, it's better to let the post sink, or they will be more excited."

"Then what are you telling me."

"I thought you were in a bad mood and wanted to comfort you." Xiao Ai blinked his big eyes.

Wen Xiaohui narrowed his eyes and looked at her for a long while: "You are fat."

Xiao Ai clenched his fists, his expression changed from ferocious to lament in an instant: "Really..."

"You don't know if you're fat?" Wen Xiaohui took out the powder from his bag, "The bangs lifted up and I will touch up your makeup."

Xiao Ai closed her eyes and raised her bangs. "There is a fried chicken shop near my house. It is delicious. I buy half of it every day after get off work..."

"Then you deserve to be fat."

Xiao Ai cried out, "Xiaohui, help me lose weight, I want to lose weight."

"Don't call me Xiaohui!"

"Woohoo..."

"You have no credibility for a creature like you that says to lose weight but is desperately eating at the same time. Just wait for fat to die." After finishing makeup, Wen Xiaohui looked at her with arms akimbo, "Wait when you weigh more than me, I don't want you anymore."

"Why are you doing this!"

"That's how I am, I don't want a fat girlfriend like you, lose weight quickly!"

Xiao Ai ran away crying.

Sister Lu smiled and said, "adi, you bullied her again."

"I am urging her." Wen Xiaohui put on an apron and started mopping the floor to prepare for the studio's business.

"Hey, do you want to listen to gossip."

"Wow, who's gossip." Wen Xiaohui's eyes flashed, and Xiao Ai came over.

Sister Lu said mysteriously: "Luca's."

"Wow, talk about it." Xiao Ai shouted.

They haven't heard of this name for a long time. Since Luca left, some people began to talk about what happened that day, but after a long time, no one remembered it.