Chapter 12

Luca did not come to work again. Wen Xiaohui was really uncomfortable at first. In the first few days everyone was still gossiping about it, but the heat soon faded and the studio returned to normal again, as if it had never existed. that person.

Half a month after this incident, Xiao Ai was gossiping with him one day, saying that he had heard chatting with Liuxing. Luca was caused by the car. He was not a local and couldn't buy a car. So I checked it out. Now, this gossip is very general and vague. They can only guess what the specific situation is.

During this period, President Luo made an appointment with Wen Xiaohui twice, and Wen Xiaohui refused for various reasons, which made President Luo not too happy. Wen Xiaohui held a heart and waited to trouble him, but besides not paying attention to him, There are no more moves for the time being. Except that Sydney will no longer come to him or answer his calls, his work is business as usual.

In a blink of an eye, it entered the National College Entrance Examination Month.

One day when eating, Wen Xiaohui asked about Luo Yi's wishes.

Luo Yi nodded and said, "I have already thought about it."

"Which country are you going to?" Wen Xiaohui asked expectantly, "I can go and visit you then? I haven't been abroad yet."

Luo Yi ate the food without raising his head: "I don't go abroad. Oh, where do you want to go, we can travel during summer vacation."

"Huh?" Wen Xiaohui was quite puzzled. "You are not interested in so many famous universities in the world?"

Luo Yi shook his head.

"Why?"

Luo Yi's chopsticks paused, he raised his head, and smiled at Wen Xiaohui: "If I say, I am reluctant to leave you."

Wen Xiaohui was startled, and then "sucked": "I think you are reluctant to keep your messy collection in that room."

"I'm serious." Luo Yi put down his chopsticks, crossed his fingers against his chin, and looked at Wen Xiaohui seriously, "Brother Xiaohui, I grew up this way, and it was the first time I experienced the feeling of'home'. I have read a lot. Books, I have heard a lot of stories, they all described the "home" very warm and beautiful, but I did not realize that it was not my parents who accompanied me to grow up, but the book and the nanny. I didn't know until I had you Home and relatives are precious, so I am not interested in foreign universities, they can teach me, I can learn without going to university, I will stay here."

Wen Xiaohui felt a little embarrassed: "Why, it's so numb all of a sudden."

Luo Yi chuckled, "I mean it."

Wen Xiaohui smiled. Being able to be trusted and relied upon made him feel a kind of joy and warmth from the heart. The more he gets along with Luo Yi, the more he likes this almost perfect boy, he even gradually began to feel that Luo Yaya The most precious inheritance left to him is not the house and cash, but the nephew who has no blood relationship but made him feel so kind and at first sight.

Luo Yi wiped his mouth with a tissue and said in a low voice, "What's more, I still have a lot to do in this place."

Wen Xiaohui asked casually: "What do you do?"