Chapter 22

Luo Rui returned to China, and the two had an appointment for dinner on Saturday. Wen Xiaohui was so happy that he returned to Luo Yi from the studio and began to wash his face and make-up.

Luo Yi asked him: "What's wrong, there are activities at night?"

"Little mom is back, what I told you last time, I made a small child."

"You see you are young, why do you dress so well?"

Wen Xiaohui squinted at him: "I want to take a picture. My little mom looks pretty. I must be more beautiful than the person who appeared in the same lens with me."

Luo Yi laughed and watched with interest, Wen Xiaohui pouting his butt and applying mascara. Wen Xiaohui was thin and thin, but after long-term exercise, his butt was very cocked, with a thin waist attached to it, followed by straight long legs. The figure that makes people want to do something.

Wen Xiaohui thought of something and suddenly turned his head: "Although I like makeup, but this is what I like. Don't learn from me."

"What's wrong? Isn't it good?"

"It's not a question of good or bad, I am gay, you are not. Few normal girls like men's makeup." Wen Xiaohui began to stir up lipstick. "In fact, many girls don't like makeup."

"Then why do you still melt?"

"It's fine if I am happy, no matter what others think." Wen Xiaohui looked at the delicately crafted face in the mirror, showing a pretty smile, "I just like my beauty."

Luo Yi put his chin on and looked at him, and smiled faintly: "I also like your self-confident look."

Wen Xiaohui sent him a kiss, grabbed the bag and left: "Bye."

When he arrived at the coffee shop, Wen Xiaohui rushed in and saw the little Niang Pao on the window seat looking in the mirror: "Mother!" Wen Xiaohui exclaimed excitedly.

Luo Rui raised his head with surprise on his face: "North nose!" The two hugged each other and screamed, attracting contempt in the eyes of the surroundings.

Wen Xiaohui hugged his face, gave a fierce kiss on the forehead, and said in Feng Gong's tone: "I want to kill you."

Luo Rui rubbed his hair: "I miss you so much, I'm so lonely in France."

"Where are you lonely, eating, drinking and having fun all day long."

"Who says I eat, drink and have fun, I am studying very hard, okay?" Luo Rui said excitedly, "I plan to open a French dessert shop, and you will help me design it then."

"Wow, no problem!"

Luo Rui conjured a big paper bag from under the table: "Come on, give it to you."

Wen Xiaohui's eyes lit up, and when he opened it, it was a leather backpack: "Ah, my mother, I love you!" He kissed Luo Rui several times.

Luo Rui said with a smile: "I bought two of the same, and we will carry them out together by then."

"Wow, I promise to shoot you as a beautiful man of 1.8 meters."

"Go away, I'm only a few centimeters away from 1.8 meters."

Wen Xiaohui said happily: "I'm so boring if you're not here, don't you leave this time."

"No, I went to France to learn pastry just to come back and open a shop. I don't like foreign countries at all. It's okay to go and play. I can't bear to settle down." Luo Rui poured tea to Wen Xiaohui, and the cup was pointed at him His preferred right hand, folded the napkin on the left hand side, and cut the sandwich into easy-to-eat pieces for him.