Chapter 78

Luo Yi didn't seem to be in a hurry to return to the capital, but instead lived in the house rented by Wen Xiaohui.

His work and rest are the same as before. He gets up at six, exercises for 40 minutes to an hour, comes back to take a bath, prepares breakfast, and then wakes Wen Xiaohui, stable like a robot, Wen Xiaohui felt from a very early age that a self-discipline People at this level are equipped with extraordinary wisdom, and nothing is impossible. Facts have proved that it is so.

On this day, Wen Xiaohui was sitting motionless in front of the computer playing games with his headphones, when someone suddenly took off his headphones.

Wen Xiaohui didn't turn his head back, just dropped his hands from the keyboard and mouse.

Luo Yi whispered: "If you play for so long every day, your eyes will not be able to stand it."

Wen Xiaohui didn't speak, but just looked at the screen in a wooden manner. This game is really not fun, but it allows him to escape for a while in this house full of Luo Yi's taste.

Luo Yi said, "Luo Rui called."

Wen Xiaohui turned back abruptly and saw that Luo Yi was holding the phone in his hand. He grabbed the phone, took a deep breath, and put it to his ear: "Hello?"

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"...Luo Rui?" Wen Xiaohui's voice couldn't help but choked.

Luo Rui took a deep breath and tremblingly said, "No matter what, you shouldn't shut it down."

Wen Xiaohui blinked his wet eyelashes and whispered: "Have you notified my mother."

"Well, my aunt said she was coming back, I can't stop it."

Wen Xiaohui closed his eyes: "I will go back to see her."

"Xiaohui..." Luo Rui's voice was full of weakness.

By now, the two of them didn't know what to say, especially through Luo Yi's phone call, the feeling that the hard work ended up in vain was extremely sad.

Wen Xiaohui bit his lower lip, and said as calmly as possible: "I'm fine, so be it. See you later."

Hanging up the phone, Luo Yi pressed his shoulder: "Don't talk a little longer? My own cell phone is not monitoring."

Even without monitoring, he always felt that every word couldn't escape Luo Yi's ears. Wen Xiaohui put the phone on the table, got up and left the chair, planning to go upstairs to sleep.

Just after two steps, Luo Yi stretched his arms, crossed his waist, hugged him, gently rubbed his chin against the top of his head, and said softly:

"Is it going to be like this all the time, eh? When I don't exist ?"

Wen Xiaohui felt a chill. He knew that he was constantly angering Luo Yi. Luo Yi's patience was like a leaking balloon, running out a little bit, but he just wanted to close himself up so that he felt safe.

Luo Yi squeezed his chin, raised
his head, and took a sip on his lips: "It's not good to be bored at home all the time, let's go for a walk."

"I do not want to go."

"Go." Luo Yi rubbed his hair, "Let's go to your studio and have a look, and cut my hair by the way."

Wen Xiaohui looked at Luo Yi’s hair, it was indeed a bit longer. Before, Luo Yi’s haircut was done by himself. After he left...

Luo Yi seemed to see his question and smiled and said, "You said before, don't let others touch my hair, so I cut it myself." He patted Wen Xiaohui on the back, "Go change clothes. "