Chapter 10

At the charity gala, many celebrities contributed something for auction, and the auctioned money was used for charity and donated to rural schools.

Shao Qun gave Li Hua a lot of face and photographed a T-shirt designed by Li Hua at a high price of 200,000 yuan. Li Hua smiled like a flower on the stage and cast his eyes to Shao Qun from time to time. The blind could see it. The two are ambiguous. But Wen Xiaohui knows that even if it is a first-line actress like Li Hua, even if she is nine years older than Shao Qun, even if she publicly winks at Shao Qun, no media dare to report Shao Qun's lace news.

Wen Xiaohui is a little envious of Li Hua. Although he doesn't like doubles very much, Shao Qun is a charming man who is gay and wants to sleep. Especially in the circle, there are more than 0 and 1 less. Shao Qun is definitely the tip of the pyramid. Merry is a bit wasteful.

He deliberately said in a loud voice: "Our Huahua is so beautiful." The tone was quite proud.

The few stylists sitting next to him all had something wrong with their eyes. They were restrained but kept silent. Some simply rolled their eyes and the smiles on their faces became brighter.

The auction lasted for more than an hour, and a total of more than 4 million yuan was raised. After the auction, there is a cocktail party, which is actually the most valuable social time for the entire party.

Pulling Wen Xiaohui towards Li Hua.

Li Hua took Shao Qun's arm and was chatting with a famous director with a smile. She caught sight of it, but didn't care much.

Zilai Shudi stood in the past, not at all embarrassed: "Huahua, you are here, hello Wang, I am from Juxing Studio. The last time I saw you in Hengdian, your dignitaries have forgotten things. I don't remember, this is my business card."

Wen Xiaohui nodded hurriedly: "Guide Wang."

"Hey, hello." Director Wang took the business card and stuffed it into his pocket without looking at it.

Turning to Shao Qun again, with an undisguised flattery on his face: "Good son Shao."

Wen Xiaohui called to Shao Qun again.

Shao Qun nodded his chin, he heard it, but he didn't even look at Wen Xiaohui with his eyes.

Wen Xiaohui thought to himself, this Young Master Shao is really a pull.

He took out his business card and handed it persistently: "Master Shao, come to Juxing when you have time. I have always made Huahua's look."

Shao Qun took the business card and let out a casual "um".

"Hey, there are friends over there, then you guys talk first, I'll go over first." After setting up the ladder for myself, I set up the steps again, pulling Wen Xiaohui away very naturally.

Wen Xiaohui looked back at Shao Qun. Li Hua was holding his hand affectionately while his hand was in his pocket. Although Wen Xiaohui could not make any psychological interpretation, he felt that Shao Qun’s posture was indifferent. .

Tugged him: "What are you looking at? Haven't seen enough yet?"

"Uh, just take a look."

Said mockingly: "I can only look at it, this Tai---Zi Ye has high-sightedness, it's not that the top-notch looks can't catch his eyes."

"Oh." Wen Xiaohui was a little upset, he didn't even look at his face, Shao Qun was mostly blind.

The party was drawing to a close, and some people started to leave, and the two also walked out of the hotel following the flow of people.