Chapter 98

After losing the nutrition injection for two days, Wen Xiaohui was discharged from the hospital. The number of hospital visits in the past two years was more than that of the previous twenty years combined. I feel that life can no longer be worse.

After being discharged from the hospital, Wen Xiaohui decided to start exercising. He has never felt so bad in his body. Every day he feels his head is dizzy and his body is weak. Even if he throws a piece of trash down the stairs, he starts to pant, can’t eat, and sleep well. If this continues, he will be finished. . Every day he could see through his fucking eyes how bad his condition was, and he didn't want to worry his mother anymore.

Hearing that he was going to exercise, Feng Yuehua was so happy that she immediately applied for two physical cards and said that she would accompany him to exercise every day. Obviously, she was really worried about letting her son leave her sight.

Wen Xiaohui tried his best to exercise every day, go to bed early, eat more, and take medicine on time, just like when he was in Pengcheng crazy fitness, once people get tired, it is difficult to think about it. He found that this method is really good.

One day when he came back from the gym, Wen Xiaohui took a shower and lay down on the bed so tired that he was so confused that he couldn't remember what he had been doing all this time. Yeah, what has he been doing all this time? Eat, sleep, exercise, and then? No, I can't remember anything. There is nothing worth remembering. The only thing that made him think twice was that time in the park...

The phone rang. Wen Xiaohui took the newly bought mobile phone and answered the call: "Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Wen?"

"Yes, who?"

"I am from the X Mountain Park Health Station."

Wen Xiaohui was startled: "Hello...?"

"During our general cleaning today, we found a power bank with the English abbreviation wxh on it. After looking through the records, your name is more consistent."

"Oh, my."

"Then come and get it when you have time."

"Okay, thanks."

When the other party was about to hang up, Wen Xiaohui suddenly remembered something, and stopped him: "Wait a minute."

"what happened?"

"My mother said that someone took me to the medical station that day, who was it?"

"I'm not sure, I was not on duty that day."

"Will you help me ask."

"Wait a minute."

Wen Xiaohui sat up unconsciously and nervously scratched the corner of the table with his fingers.

After a while, an older man answered the phone: "Hey, were you the guest who passed out that day?"

"Yes, I want to know who sent me to the medical station. I want to thank that person."

"He's a very young man, he can't see his face clearly while wearing sunglasses, and he didn't leave contact information."

Wen Xiaohui's heart seemed to be punched hard. He changed his breath and his voice began to tremble: "What, what kind of young man? How tall? What kind of hair is like, what is his skin color, what is his voice, are his lips a bit... …"

"Sir, sir." The man stopped him: "Can you ask one by one, we have a lot of things every day, so how can I remember it so clearly."

"Oh..." Wen Xiaohui put his finger to his mouth and bit, forcing himself to calm down: "How tall is that person?"