Chapter 8

Before going to bed at night, Luo Yi sent a text message to Wen Xiaohui: Brother Xiaohui, what are you doing.

Wen Xiaohui replied: Prepare to sleep, what else can I do.

Luo Yi asked: Did you kick your legs? I found a tutorial for you on the Internet. If you don’t have time to go to the gym, you can follow the video to practice.

Wen Xiaohui couldn't help laughing. The kid was smart, polite, and careful. He didn't say anything. He wasn't arrogant at all. He couldn't find the slightest fault on his body. His initial worries were getting along with Luo Yi. After the night, there was nothing left, and he was even lucky to know Luo Yi. He dialed the phone.

Luo Yi's cool and pleasant voice came from the phone: "What's the matter?"

"Hey, I have good news for you."

"What good news?"

"My mom agreed."

"Wow." Luo Yi's voice sounded very happy, "Great! Then when will you move in?"

"I didn’t move, I said I couldn’t move. That’s right. I was on the evening shift three times a week, and it was 9:30 after the evening shift. I was so tired after tossing home. I told my mother, A colleague of mine asked me to stay with her. When I was on the night shift, I stopped going home and my mother agreed."

"That's good, and Ms. Feng won't worry about you too much."

"Yeah, or I don't worry about my mother." Wen Xiaohui said with a smile, "I will keep the video for me, and I will go over and try it tomorrow."

"no problem."

"That's right, let me tell you another good news."

"Well, I'm listening."

"Our boss wants to take me to a charity party. There are so many celebrities. This is the first time he took me out because his assistant has gone abroad. Otherwise, it would be impossible for me to take my turn. I was so excited that I fell asleep. No more!"

Luo Yi smiled and said, "Brother Xiaohui, you are really amazing."

"It's nothing great, just good luck." Although the words were humble, Wen Xiaohui's tone was already triumphant.

"'Opportunities are only reserved for those who are prepared', because you have prepared enough to not let the opportunity slip away."

"You kid really can talk." Wen Xiaohui couldn't help but be happy.

"Come here tomorrow, I will make you a good meal, let's celebrate."

"Wow." Wen Xiaohui's eyes were full of smiles, and he couldn't help sighing, "It's weird, although I have only met you, but it seems to have known each other for a long time, I have never been like this before. "

"Maybe it's because I have blood that you are familiar with."

The faces of Luo Yaya and Luo Yi appeared in Wen Xiaohui's mind, and his heart became soft: "It must be."

The next night, Wen Xiaohui went straight to Luo Yi's house after he was on duty.

Although it was already ten o'clock in the evening, the villa was brightly lit, and upon entering the door, exquisite dishes and snacks were placed on the table.

Wen Xiaohui yelled: "You really did so many things!"

Luo Yi said: "Didn't you say that you don't eat well at night? If there are always customers, you won't even be able to eat boxed meals.

Wen Xiaohui was so touched that his mother was not so careful with him. He couldn't help squeezing Luo Yi's face: "You kid, whoever marries you will definitely cultivate the blessing for eight lifetimes."