Chapter 42

Half year later

"Beibi--" Luo Rui yelled at the exit of the airport and rushed over, and a bear hugged Wen Xiaohui, "I want to kill you!"

Wen Xiaohui laughed and hugged him back: "I miss you so much, I'm not used to it without you chatting in my ears all day long."

"When did I nag."

"I can complain seven or eight times if I forget to bring a comb... Forget it, today I won't squeeze you, let me see if my girl is fat." Wen Xiaohui smiled and pinched Luo Rui's face.

Luo Yi stood behind the two, smiling.

Wen Xiaohui let go of Luo Rui, smiled and spread his arms towards Luo Yi. Luo Yi stepped forward and hugged him hard: "Welcome home."

Suddenly, Wen Xiaohui felt a warmth in his heart. Half a year is enough time for him to think about a lot of things. Even though the two of them have tacitly avoided mentioning that confession every time they talked on the phone in the past six months, they both knew that this page could not be turned over. Wen Xiaohui thought it was better to let the flow go. Luo Rui was right. In case Luo Yi was his true son, he shouldn't ruin the relationship between them for the moral shackles he put on himself.

Wen Xiaohui patted Luo Yi on the back and smiled: "How do I feel that every time I see you, you seem to be taller and stronger? Have you taken hormones? But your dark circles are a bit heavy. Did you not sleep well recently? "He always felt that Luo Yi's state was not very energetic, as if there was something on his mind. He was not sure if he hadn't seen Luo Yi for too long, so he was worried.

"People are developing." Luo Rui smiled and rubbed his hands. "Luo Yi is in a good figure now. If he is in our store, there will be more female customers than usual, and the clerk will be extra diligent."

"Unfortunately you can't hire him."

Luo Yi smiled and said: "I really served Brother Luo Rui. He started urging me at seven in the morning and arrived at the airport more than two hours earlier."

"I'm afraid of traffic jams and accidents. There is always time for emergencies on the road."

"He's just like that, it's annoying."

The three of them joked and walked outside the airport, got into a taxi, and drove to Wen Xiaohui's house.

"Luo Rui, how do you convince my mother not to come to pick me up?"

"I didn't say anything to persuade me, so I told you, Auntie, don't go."

"...Is it your own."

"You don't have to doubt this."

Wen Xiaohui looked out the window. The city where he was born and raised for 20 years is full of familiar scenery and smog. After one year away, there seems to be no obvious change, whether it is the people around him or the environment in which he lives. They melted in without any hesitation.

Luo Rui asked, "Do you want to be promoted when you come back this time?"

"Yes, I went to study at public expense and signed a five-year death contract with Juxing. Of course, I will be promoted. With the diploma of this training school, I can take it out and pretend to be forced."

"I'm going to print my business card right away and write... Senior stylist?"

"Yes, what kind of senior stylist, what kind of makeup consultant of Juxing Studio, anyway, no one knows." Wen Xiaohui carefully tasted the five words "senior stylist", how to listen to how beautiful. The salary that Liu Xing talks about now is 7000 plus various commissions. As long as he is diligent and picks up more work, 20,000 to 30,000 a month is not a problem. He is now advertised on Weibo for one to two thousand. If he can get on the line with a big-name celebrity and become an exclusive stylist, his future path will be even broader. In short, after going out for gilding for a year, his value has soared and his future is bright. When he thinks of this, his blood is boiling .