Chapter 25

Since going to university, Luo Yi has obviously gotten busy. Wen Xiaohui, who had spent the entire summer vacation with him, was a little uncomfortable at first, but later adapted. The number of times he goes to Luoyi has dropped a lot. After all, he Work is getting busy, but the two still keep in touch every day.

One night, when the two of them were lying in bed, talking before going to bed, Wen Xiaohui's phone rang suddenly. He took it over and saw that it was Xiao Ai's. It was almost 12 o'clock. He thought it was something urgent, so he quickly answered, "Hey dear, what's wrong?"

"Xiaohui Xiaohui, something went wrong!" Xiao Ai said in a particularly anxious tone.

Wen Xiaohui's heart tightened: "What's wrong, speak slowly, are you okay?"

Xiao Ai took a deep breath: "There is a big gossip!"

Wen Xiaohui rolled his eyes: "Do you know what time it is, Fatty?!"

"How do you call me fat!"

"You said the point!"

"problem occurs!"

Wen Xiaohui was agitated: "What happened?"

"Akai returned to China, and he posted a post on Tianya at around eight o'clock. He said that while he was an assistant, he was plagiarized, deducting compensation, screaming around and drinking, and taking Akai's design as his own. Let Akai take the blame, give Akaila Pisao or something, it's wonderful!"

Wen Xiaohui sat up abruptly: "Where and where? Send me the post."

Luo Yi also sat up, propped his head and looked at him.

"I sent you early." Akai also revealed a lot of old stories, including who he had hacked behind and who had slept with. Although his character is very poor, Akai is his assistant, so he resigned. good stuff."

Wen Xiaohui nodded fiercely: "No, it's all about it. When they were in the studio, the two looked pretty good on the surface, and each of them looked like a "dear". Akai was cheating on him, but now... don't say anything. Now, I'm going upstairs, fuck, it's all you, I still can't sleep tonight."

After hanging up the phone, Wen Xiaohui opened the connection and looked at it. The title was very exciting, and all the accusations were piled up, making people know that it was a big battle.

Luo Yi moved his head, and a scent of shampoo drifted into Wen Xiaohui's nose. He thought silently, it smelled so good.

Luo Yi said: "What's wrong?"

"I was exposed by the former assistant he left." Wen Xiaohui showed him the post, "Really, the guy Akai looks very easy-going, even a little weak, otherwise he won't be squeezed by all kinds of things. This kind of thing is really not something he can do."

"The rabbit will bite when he is in a hurry."

"It's not..." Wen Xiaohui looked at it for a while, feeling cold all over his body. Two people who were once so close, once tore their faces, they really had a bunch of things in their hands that could trample each other to death. They appeared when they were a dozen or so pages, and they responded a lot, accusing Akai of slandering him. Kay has too much evidence, chat records, bills, and even call recordings. Obviously, he has been premeditated for a long time and has been famous in the fashion circle for many years. Juxing is a well-known modeling studio in China. Such scandals are naturally the heart of the media. Well, tomorrow I will definitely occupy a position in various media. This time my reputation is discredited, which is really bad.

As he was watching, he felt his shoulders sink, and when he tilted his head to look, it turned out that Luo Yi had put his chin on his shoulder and looked at the phone screen. This posture made his back almost stick to Luo Yi's chest. , The two of them were still lying on the same bed, this... Wen Xiaohui subconsciously sat up straight: "Or let's go to the computer to watch it, the phone screen is too small."