Chapter 17

Wen Xiaohui tried hard to pretend to be stupid: "Master Shao, in fact, I really don't know what you want me to do. I dare to ask for a large sum of 100,000 yuan. I went back and told my mother. My mother said no. Let me work hard."

Shao Qun raised his eyebrows: "You told your mother?"

Wen Xiaohui just said as he had discussed with Luo Yi when he came: "Yes, I must discuss such a big matter with my mother." His expression is very naive, really like a child who doesn't know the world.

Shao Qun squinted at him: "Don't pretend to be stupid with me. What I asked you to do is very simple. Just help me observe the relationship with the other two partners. Do you really want to keep getting that salary? "

"Master Shao, I didn't pretend, I'm really courageous."

Shao Qun looked at him and asked nonchalantly: "How did the neck hurt?"

Wen Xiaohui was stunned for a moment. Luo Yi, who lowered his head to play with his mobile phone, also raised his head. Wen Xiaohui said, "Uh, I'm drunk and pinched."

"As long as a man has the courage to fight, he is not timid. Wen Xiaohui, I said last time that I am looking for you because of your ambition. I can tell you bluntly that Juxing is about to change. Of course you can follow loyally, but if he takes you seriously, he won’t be able to protect himself. I neither ask you to betray nor ask you to sell the studio, I just need to be in Juxing I have a pair of eyes to see what I can’t see. As a reward, in addition to money, you will also get an independent office in the future Juxing."

Wen Xiaohui's eyes were a little straight. Although Shao Qun didn't clearly say what position he was given, he had his own independent office, but he was also at the level of a senior stylist, but he was also at the level of an assistant stylist. Such a step up to the sky sounded too tempting. Shao Qun may not know this circle, but Wen Xiaohui understands that there are so many misleading names in the circle. Whether he has that strength is not the most important thing. As long as he can be named such a name, he will succeed. Although he had already made up his mind to reject Shao Qun, he was hesitant at this time.

Luo Yi put down the phone and asked ignorantly: "Uncle, are you going to be the boss?"

Wen Xiaohui said: "Ah, no."

"Isn't it the boss to have an independent office? Or what?" Luo Yi looked at Shao Qun.

Wen Xiaohui immediately understood that Luo Yi wanted to determine if Shao Qun was writing a bad check.

Sure enough, Shao Qun paused: "The organizational structure of Xinjuxing is currently unclear, but you are guaranteed to get a position that satisfies you."

Wen Xiaohui suddenly became sober. If Luo Yi were not there, he would be easily fooled by Shao Qun. He cautiously said: "Master Shao, I am actually quite stupid. You see, I haven't even passed the university entrance exam. , Aren’t you afraid that I will mess things up? I’m not sure it’s not bad.”

"So I can also take the opportunity to test my future employees." Shao Qunpi said with a smile, "unless you don't want to be tested by me."

Wen Xiaohui scolded a bunch of swear words in his heart. If he didn't want to be tested by him, it meant that he didn't want to be his employee? He actually threatened him directly. What kind of bad luck did he have? Isn't he just looking at Shao Qun twice at the charity party? Why did he get caught up?

Wen Xiaohui didn't know how to answer the conversation for a while. He looked at Luo Yi for help. Before Luo Yi could speak, Shao Qun turned his finger towards Luo Yi: "Turn your face away."