Chapter 57

Calm down
Pure love novel
Romance novel
Inquire
priest portfolio

Chapter 57:
2019-9-21 17:45 Category: Additional LegacyTurn off the lights

"The real you..." Wen Xiaohui's breath was unstable: "Who knows who is the real you? Every time I think I know you well, you can slap me with action, even if you are now Really, I don't like you. I like a Luo Yi. He is gentle and delicate, smart and sunny. Although he has done something extraordinary, he is willing to admit his mistakes and correct him. The most important thing is that he values ​​me, likes me, and depends on me. . That Luo Yi is dead in my heart." Wen Xiaohui finished speaking, feeling blood dripping from his heart, and the tail trembling: "You? I don't know you."

"I value you, like you, and rely on you. Yes, I said I don't know what liking is, but you are the only one who makes me want to be with me. Not all feelings must have a specific word Describe, I'm sure I have more feelings for you than anyone else."

"Do you value a person by exploiting and deceiving?!" Wen Xiaohui was dumbfounded.

Luo Yi looked sad: "One day, I will definitely return all the money to you."

"I fucking don't want money! It has nothing to do with money!" Wen Xiaohui felt that the anger in his body had nowhere to vent. He turned around and kicked the golf club to the ground. He shouted, "I don't want to talk nonsense with you. Give me the real estate certificate!" He can't stay here anymore. Hearing Luo Yi's more confusing words, Luo Yi was very eloquent at first. In the past three years, he has experienced quite a lot. The accusation turned into his own guilt in the end. He had never doubted this weird turn, and now it is also, he has begun to sympathize with Luo Yi again. He must go, far away from Luo Yi, since he can't believe his judgment, he would rather hide to protect himself.

Luo Yi looked at Wen Xiaohui deeply for a while, then propped up his weak body, swayed down the bed, and took out a file bag from the drawer.

Wen Xiaohui walked over in two steps in three steps and snatched the file bag. Luo Yi's body seemed to lose his center of gravity suddenly and fell toward Wen Xiaohui.

"Rely..." Wen Xiaohui was too late to dodge, and Luo Yi's body was overwhelmed by Luo Yi's body and fell directly to the ground.

The thick carpet eased the impact of touching the ground, but it still made Wen Xiaohui dizzy, and Luo Yi's weight of over 170 kilograms made him almost unable to breathe.

When Luo Yi's hot skin was applied, Wen Xiaohui was shocked. Last time in the United States, Luo Yi was also burned like this. As he said, he would not catch a cold easily, and he would have a high fever when he caught a cold...

After he was startled, he quickly pushed Luo Yi away. Luo Yi was like a big puppet at the mercy of others, lying on his back on the carpet, his face flushed, his breathing was slow, his clothes were soaked with sweat, his eyes were half-squinted, and he seemed to have no strength at all. Wen Xiaohui had no doubt that if he left like this, Luo Yi would always lie here...

Luo Yi stretched out his hand and grabbed Wen Xiaohui's hand. His hand didn't have any strength at all, so he grasped it loosely, and then looked at Wen Xiaohui with almost begging eyes, for fear that he would throw it away.

Wen Xiaohui's body trembled and sweat came out of his palms. He struggled for a long time, and finally did not throw that hand away. Instead, he set up Luo Yi's arm and exhausted all his strength to help him up from the ground. Most of Luo Yi's weight was on him, and his waist was not straight. Get up, barely stand firm, and move to the bed step by step.

Until they moved to the edge of the bed, the two fell on the bed together.

Luo Yi panted with a thick nasal gasp near Wen Xiaohui's ears, Wen Xiaohui's heart tightened, and just about to sit up, Luo Yi stretched his arms across his chest, and his hot forehead gently pressed against Wen Xiaohui's neck. , Rubbing, whispered to him in a hoarse voice.