Chapter 71

Winter is the season for Tibetan meat to keep out the cold. Even the people in the gym are obviously less. Wen Xiaohui has become the strange thing to report every day, and everyone in the gym knows him.

Wen Xiaohui plugged his earphones and walked towards the treadmill with a water bottle. A muscular man came over and squeezed his butt: "Wow, it's so cute."

Wen Xiaohui gave him a sideways look: "Bah-man, I'll have to find me if I touch you again."

This person is his personal trainer Tian Tian. Although he looks like a 1.8-meter muscular bear, he has a pink girlish heart.

Tian Tian smiled and said, "I will check and accept the results of my work."

Wen Xiaohui twisted his waist: "I have lost eight catties, and there are still five catties away from my goal."

Tian Tian stretched out his index finger and shook his head: "How many times have I told you that you don't pay attention to weight anymore. The most important thing is the line, it is the shape! The thin one is as light as a hemp rod, and it is a perfect zero. In addition to a strong waist with long legs, hips, and a strong waist, I don’t understand."

Wen Xiaohui rolled his eyes: "Like you?"

"Yes, just like me." Tian Tian raised his chin triumphantly.

"Then why are you still living with your right hand."

"Damn!" Tian Tian shouted, "I use my left hand occasionally."

Wen Xiaohui didn't bother to care about him, and began to warm up.

"Hey, the handsome guy who came to pick you up that day was really not your boyfriend?"

"No."

"Cannon-friend?"

"No."

"Really never slept?"

"I haven't slept before. What do you want to do? I tell you he doesn't like your type." He knows how high Li Shuo's eyes are. He is the first in his class. I haven't seen it any time.

Tian Tian curled his lips: "You can introduce me first, maybe he will be moved by me."

"Please forgive me, sister, you are a bit stronger than him, he likes Xiaoniao Yirenliang, a wife and a man."

Tian Tian rolled his eyes and said, "That's because he hasn't tried mine before. It's different after trying."

Wen Xiaohui said twice at him and started to get on the treadmill.

Tian Tian began to adjust the slope.

"Hey, increase the slope! You want to play with me."

"Your leg muscles are now very powerful. It's time to increase the difficulty. After 20 minutes, come to the yoga studio to find me after running." Tian Tian twisted his butt and walked away.

"Damn, bitch..." Wen Xiaohui plugged in his earphones, and a passionate music entered his brain. He adjusted his breathing and started a day of training.

The last nasal bridge operation went smoothly and the fracture was fixed with the prosthesis, but he was not satisfied with the effect of the prosthesis. Although it was tall and stiff, he felt fake in every way. After discussing with the doctor, he decided to wait. After a year or two, the nasal bones have completely grown, and the prosthesis is taken out. At that time, depending on the situation, it will be replaced with your own ear bone, or you can completely get rid of the prosthesis.

Anyway, as long as the swelling disappears after a month, his nose will not be abnormal. He is actively losing weight and exercising. He realizes that if he can't adjust himself to the best state, then even if he leaves After Luo Yi, he still lives in the dark.