Chapter 69

Running downstairs, a black gmc stopped by the street with a double flash. Wen Xiaohui ran over without hesitation, and got into the back seat without thinking about it.

Before he could breathe a full breath, he was frightened by the person in the back seat and his heart hung up instantly.

Luo Yi!

The person who sat steadily on the car door and looked at him with a gloomy expression was Luo Yi, whose eyes were as vicious and cold as a hungry wolf in the dark light, as if a bloody storm was brewing.

Wen Xiaohui’s brain hasn’t started to think, and his body is already instinctively trying to escape. He is about to drive the door, Luo Yi’s tall body has been covered, and he grabbed his hand and used a way to pinch his wrist. Broken strength!

Wen Xiaohui screamed in pain, and a cold sweat broke out on his forehead. At this time, any language was superfluous. He just wanted to escape, to escape this person who deeply feared him!

The driver opened the door without saying a word and got out of the car.

Wen Xiaohui's forehead was violent with blue veins, and his face was sweaty. He resisted not wanting to scream, but his pale face was already hidden and he couldn't hide it. He finally roared: "Fuck-your uncle let me go!"

Luo Yi said coldly: "Are you still running?"

"Do I want to be trapped by you for a lifetime?!" Wen Xiaohui struggled.

The interior of the car was remodeled and the space was large. The two of them tore apart and rolled directly onto the carpet. Luo Yi knelt down on Wen Xiaohui’s lap, grabbed his two wrists and pressed them on the top of his head. Wen Xiaohui finally couldn’t move. Can stare at him in shock and fear.

Luo Yi took a deep breath, his pupils were completely dark, and with an imposing momentum, he slowly lowered his head and approached Wen Xiaohui: "You are still so stupid. This has never changed. You think it depends on yours. Clumsy means can slip away from me?"

Wen Xiaohui gritted his teeth and said: "You...how did you know?"

Luo Yi stretched out his slender fingers, hooked the button of his shirt, slowly pulled the front flap away from his skin, and then yanked it. As the front flap was widened, the buttons were also pulled off, Luo Yi pinched Holding the button, he sneered: "Miniature bug."

Wen Xiaohui's complexion was extremely ugly. He wore clothes from Luo Yi all over his body. He really underestimated Luo Yi's abnormality! He couldn't help swearing, using a kind of hysteria that was forced to the end, cursing Luo Yi unscrupulously.

Luo Yi squeezed his chin, blocked his mouth hard, and violently and impatiently ravaged the pair of lips, Wen Xiaohui struggled to break free from Luo Yi's bondage, but it was like a fish on a chopping board. The ground was very strong, and the hand holding his chin was extremely overbearing. He was forced to open his mouth and accept the invasion of Luo Yi's tongue. He wanted to bite that tongue off!

It was not until Wen Xiaohui was kissed that his brain was hypoxia, Luo Yi panted and ended the punitive kiss. He licked the corners of his lips and said coldly, "Brother Xiaohui, you shouldn't make me angry. I didn't want to deal with it. Li Shuo or Luo Rui, but if they urge you to leave me, they are looking for death."

Wen Xiaohui widened his eyes and hissed: "You dare! Do you dare to deal with them! I'm fighting with you!"

Luo Yi squinted his eyes: "Everyone who wants to separate us should die."

"Luo Yi!" Wen Xiaohui sternly said, "If you dare to hurt them, I will never forgive you, my mother will spend a whole life smashing you to the end! You are not allowed to touch them, no!"