Chapter 11

Wen Xiaohui and colleagues transferred shifts and took a day off. He didn't go anywhere on this day, playing games, watching movies, and eating Hesai with Luo Yi at home. Most of his former friends are in college, and some of them are still out of town. It is difficult to get together and mess around again. Therefore, playing wildly with Luo Yi and passing the time makes him feel like he is back in his student days. No need to face the simple era of reality.

Wen Xiaohui lay on the floor, resting his somewhat sore eyes, Luo Yi put a grape into his mouth: "Brother Xiaohui, will you work tomorrow morning and evening work?"

"morning shift."

"Then you have to go home and sleep tomorrow."

"Yes."

Luo Yi said disappointedly: "Tomorrow weekend, I still want to go out with you."

"You can come to me in the afternoon, but I have to go back in the evening."

"Okay, I haven't visited your studio yet, I only went downstairs last time."

Wen Xiaohui turned over and looked at him: "Remember, you are not allowed to call me Brother Xiaohui in the studio."

"why?"

"This name is dead." Wen Xiaohui curled his lips. "You call me adrian or adi, remember."

Luo Yi smiled and said, "Don't worry, I have a good memory."

"Tomorrow, that bitch-people will be there, no matter what he says or do, don't pay attention to him."

Luo Yi gave a long "Oh", he propped his chin and looked at Wen Xiaohui with a smile, "What can he do."

"Who knows, rest assured, I won't let him bully you."

"it is good."

Luo Yi's words reminded Wen Xiaohui that no matter how he wants to escape, he must go back to work tomorrow, unless he is driven, but he doesn't think he will do that. If he really wants to leave the studio, it should probably be his own nausea. I can't stay any longer, I don't need to hurry, but since he hasn't reached that point yet, he'd better take a walk.

He sat up, took out his cell phone and started playing tricks.

Luo Yi said, "What are you doing?"

"Send photos...how about this filter? Japanese." Wen Xiaohui pointed to the selfie he took yesterday and showed Luo Yi.

"Yes, you try lomo style again?"

"Hey, this is good. I want to put the photo of me and Li Hua on the first one." Wen Xiaohui smiled, "luca swiped on Weibo, absolutely so angry that I couldn't sleep all night." Wen Xiaohui finished editing Weibo, suddenly Thinking of something, he hooked Luo Yi's neck and said, "Hey, the two of us haven't photographed yet..."

Luo Yi stretched out his finger and gently pressed the lens.

Wen Xiaohui was taken aback: "What's wrong?"

Luo Yi said: "I don't like putting photos on the Internet."

Wen Xiaohui wondered: "Why? You look so good-looking, I want to show off."

Luo Yi smiled: "I just don't like it."

"Have no one secretly photographed you in school?"

"Maybe, but no one dares to put it online."

Wen Xiaohui finds it incredible. He can understand the rich, but he has never seen a good-looking person hiding his face. If he grows into Luo Yi, he will definitely not hesitate to enter the entertainment industry. . He lied: "Then I don't put it online, let's take a picture."