Chapter 60

"Me? Why?" Wen Xiaohui felt very awkward. He remembered Chang Xing's sharp and venomous eyes, staring at people into the flesh, as if they had been seen through, it was really daunting.

"Perhaps he thinks that you are the only person we still know together."

"Where is Cao Hai?"

"If it hadn't been for his mother to leave suddenly, he would have dealt with Cao Hai long ago, and Cao Hai could not have dared to see him." Luo Yi lowered his head and said solemnly: "You don't need to go."

Wen Xiaohui thought for a moment: "Don't you just send something, give it to me, where to send it?" If this matter can be resolved sooner, he and Luo Yi can get free soon.

"He said you know." Luo Yi's pupils were as black as two bottomless pits, and the lines of the iris were like openings, opening the hole, waiting for people to fall into the abyss.

"I see." It must be the same hotel where he was often taken last time.

"I will find someone to follow you and protect you." Luo Yi looked at him, "No matter what that person says, don't panic."

"Yeah." Wen Xiaohui is really not too afraid of that hotel in the city center, such a bustling and crowded place: "What about things?"

"At home, go to my place after get off work."

"No, send it to me."

Luo Yi said disappointedly: "Okay."

"When will it be delivered?"

"acquired."

Wen Xiaohui nodded: "I'm going to work." He turned around and left.

"Brother Xiaohui." Luo Yi stopped him.

The two stood back to back, neither could see each other's expressions, but there was an inexplicable throbbing in their hearts.

Luo Yi said softly: "Can you imagine us living a lifetime?"

Wen Xiaohui clenched his fists slowly. He instinctively wanted to ridicule Luo Yi, but he couldn't help thinking about it.

For a lifetime...with Luo Yi? He is too young, and a word that is too far away for him all his life, so even when their love is strong, he never thought about it, but he did think that he and Luo Yi would always be so sweet and happy. To describe it in a lyric, it means "it is always wonderful at first, everybody thinks that enthusiasm will never decrease." It was only three months and the whole day changed.

So he can't imagine spending a lifetime with Luo Yi.

Wen Xiaohui didn't answer, just walked forward.

"I can." Luo Yi continued, with a certain certainty in his tone.

Wen Xiaohui couldn't help turning his face: "Where do you get your confidence? Three years after you lied to me."

Luo Yi lowered his head, his turn was silent.

Wen Xiaohui strode into the studio.

Luo Yi took out his mobile phone and dialed a call without expression: "Get ready."

Not knowing what was said on the other end of the phone, Luo Yi muttered for a while and said, "OK."

Feng Yuehua and Ian agreed to register in China first, and then go to the United States to register. The good day they chose was just the day before Wen Xiaohui went to see Changxing.

Wen Xiaohui had prepared nine gold bricks with his mother's name as wedding gifts for them.

When his mother saw it, she asked in confusion, "Xiaohui, how much is your salary now? It has gone up again?"