Side story-Sweetheart 7

Qin Zijiao took the medicine box and unscrewed a bottle of hydrogen peroxide to wash Luo Rui's hands.

Luo Rui knew it was painful without trying. He couldn't help shrinking, Qin Zijiao's hand stopped and looked up at him, Luo Rui stretched his hand back with a guilty expression of death.

Qin Zijiao fell unceremoniously.

Luo Rui's expression was a bit distorted for an instant. He grabbed Aran's hand, wanting to yell but was embarrassed, Aran touched his head: "Good, good lady boss, it won't hurt soon."

Qin Zijiao squinted at them, "Who is the boss?"

"Huh?" Aran and Luo Rui didn't react.

"He is the boss, who is the boss." Qin Zijiao put down the hydrogen peroxide and picked up the alcohol.

Luo Rui was also dumbfounded. He didn't turn his mind for a moment. He still wondered if the boss was me. The next second, a fierce pain struck, and Qin Zijiao directly pressed the alcohol cotton ball on his hand. Luo Rui hissed vigorously: "It's alright, alright..." As he said, he tried to withdraw his hand.

Qin Zijiao grabbed his hand and wiped the wound back and forth with an alcohol swab, and asked, "Who is the boss?"

Aran said, "Oh, you said Brother Adi. I'm joking, but he is the boss, and we just like to tease him."

Qin Zijiao gave a faint "Oh", picked up another clean alcohol pad, and continued to wipe Luo Rui's wound, while casually saying, "Why is it called that?"

Luo Rui cried and said, "Wipe it clean..."

Aran grinned broadly: "They are like couples. My husband comes to my husband all the time, and our boss Luo looks like a girl."

Qin Zijiao glanced at Luo Rui, his face a little gloomy, he threw away the cotton ball, sprinkled some styptic powder, and then wrapped it with gauze.

Luo Rui grabbed his hand back in relief. He didn't dare to look at Qin Zijiao's eyes, so he tilted his head slightly and said, "Thank you."

Qin Zijiao stood up and said coldly: "Don't delay my sister's birthday party."

Luo Rui couldn't hide his disappointed expression. Fortunately, Qin Zijiao had already pushed the door and left. He looked at the swaying door, feeling lost.

Aran shook Luo Rui's shoulder excitedly: "Boss, there's a show."

"What's the play, monkey play."

"Didn't you see that he cared about you? He gave you medicine and grabbed your hand."

"He's afraid of delaying his sister's birthday party, didn't you listen." Luo Rui said angrily: "It's not that I said you, Aran, are you a little girly, like a tomboy all day long." "

Aran stared, "What did you teach me to do suddenly."

Luo Rui pouted: "In a bad mood."

"Pretentious." Aran made a grimace at him: "You are still in a bad mood with such a great progress. If the boy I like takes my hand and gently medicates me, I will be excited for a year."

Luo Rui looked at his hand and muttered: "It's not what you think."

"What is it like?"

Luo Rui sighed: "Let's work."

"Your hands are like this..."

"Isn't there still a right hand with you?"

Aran rolled up his sleeves: "No problem!"