CHAPTER-18

A Fun Ride

Stefan's long,black car arrived and his driver stepped out to open the back door.At that moment,I couldn't explain what I felt,it was pretty difficult to put in words.On one hand I was happiest because of this new friendship I developed with Stefan and that he chose me as a date and on the other hand I was totally nervous keeping in mind that I'm going to a high profile party as a date of Stefan Wilson who in himself is a brand.

I slowly stepped into the car and closed the door behind.He was seated right next to the window, speaking to someone on phone and didn't look at me,I didn't want to bother him too by my presence.The enchanting fragrance of his musk filled in the air inside the car and then I noticed  that he got a new hair cut and no longer had long hair.He completely trimmed off his hair on the sides and back so he had hair only on the centre which was perfectly set.He wore a black blazer and a white tee shirt within and black pair of trousers.He was looking away, through the window and was still on phone while I fixed my gaze on his long, perfectly curved eyelashes.

"God must have taken ample time to sclupture his perfect eyes",I appreciated the creativity of nature as I fixed my eyes on the perfect features of his face.

"Hey,sorry I didn't see you coming.I didn't realize that you were next to me",he said when he finally acknowledged my presence after disconnecting the call.

By the look on his face,I could say that he was lost at the moment and was certainly feeling low for he didn't throw even one sarcastic remark since last 5 minutes,when normally he would say something and make jokes out of me.

"It's fine,you were busy",I said.

"I'm glad that you came.Thank you",he said locking his eyes with mine.

"I couldn't turn you down anyways and you'll be leaving to england soon so I saw to it that I could spend as much time with you as possible",I said turning to him and taking his palm into mine.
"Are you upset?Is anything to bothering you?You don't look good Stefan",I asked him as he shifted his gaze on to my eyes again.

"Nah!I'm fine,I just got overwhelmed by the amount of work that had to be done in this month,I have been in a lot of pressure lately.It's just work and nothing serious",he said as he stroke his hair with his fingers.
"How was your day?"

"Well it was pretty normal as usual but you don't stress about workload,just live in the moment",I said blinking my eyes as I smiled at him while our fingers were still interlocked.

"You look gorgeous btw.
Can I have a selfie with this beautiful lady sitting next to me?",he asked as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and then made a duck face looking at the camera while I made a dumb face looking at him.

"Let's take a decent picture now",I said as we posed for the 20th time now.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer while he held his phone with his distant hand.

It was a fun ride to the venue.All we did was taking wierd pictures and then editing those pictures and sharing them on whatsapp.We tried all snap chat filters and clicked some fake candids of each other.When we were finished with our stupid photography,we scanned quickly through all those photos continuing to make obnoxious comments on each other.
Well obviously I couldn't beat him in that!

"Stefan,you don't understand but I'm freaking out right now.I have never been to such a party and I have no idea how I'm gonna present myself considering the fact that I'm your date",I spoke those words which were haunting me the whole day.

"Just be normal,it's just a stupid party",he said carelessly.

"Do you have any friends coming there?",I asked.

"Yes,some friends and rest acquaintances."

"Promise that you won't leave me alone and party with them",I just needed his assurance even though I knew that he would never do it.

"I'll only hang out with you,I promise but you don't walk away like the last time",he said smirking doing that wierd thing with his eyes.

"I won't and last time was different".

"Will you have only water this time too?",he said laughing while I wondered what made him laugh so much.

"I'm not much of a drinker and I don't buzz at parties cause you never know who might spike your drink and plus I can't be drunk at this freaking celeb party".

"I'm gonna spike your drink
tonight",he winked his eye.

"That is why I don't prefer to drink tonight",I said winking mischievously back at him.