CHAPTER-3

Interview gone wrong

"So umm...Mr.Wil.....

"It's stefan,"he smirked,his gaze fixed  at me.

"Okay,Stefan you have announced a new music video and Shella Ambrose has also sung it too so will she be in the video too?",I questioned him trying to put on some serious interviewer vibes.

"Yeah I mean yes it would be wierd if there were someone else.You see",he answered equally seriously.

What the hell!!Did he just knock me down?I can't be so dumb!!....ugh!!
I then smartly managed to dodge that topic by putting on a wierd laughter on my dumb face.

"So Stefan how are you liking Chennai so far?India?"

"Well I would say it's pretty hot,humid and I'm sweating right now.
Do I smell bad right now??I see that wierd expression on your face",he whispered.

"Well on a serious note,the crowd here is crazy and I feel so overwhelmed to see them cheering out loud and sometimes not even letting me sing and you see that's the beauty of my fandom."

So somehow I wrapped up this interview and ended up cursing myself on why I accepted to do it in the first place.Okay so I thought he would straightly answer all of my questions 'cause he seemed too gentle on stage.....well he did answer questions honestly leaving me knocked down several times.I was creating a fuss over my dumbness as I headed into the washroom to wash my face and take off that remaining makeup so that I can liberate myself off this pathetic duty of a reporter and get back to my own crime reporting zone.
As I looked at myself in the mirror,the door creaked behind me leaving me to see someone that I least expected to be there.

"Hey!You here?",Stefan asked surprised me to see there.

"Shit!Shit.Shit.Is this the men's restroom?Shit!!,my jaw dropped as I got aware of the language that I was using infront of an international celebrity and had this guilt  that I put my country's pride  at stake.

Sorry!I was not aware.I think I should leave",I immediately left believing that it was my doom's day today.

Well I think I should clear things with him and apologize him for this miserable time that he had to have with me and so I waited at the door.

"Stefan", I called him out when he was striding out of the corridor.

He was humble enough to stop and turn back least to my expecations.

"Yes Ms.Singh..you called?",he grinned slightly as I approached him.

"Sorry for this extremely pathetic interview and miserable time that you had to spend in the studio answering some of my dumb questions.This ain't my thing actually and it got you..... I can understand bored".

"Well...umm...thanks for being so honest with me I least expect someone at your place to be that.You should know it wasn't the worst thing in my life so far and that I didn't have a bad time at all and infact I had a really light hearted interview with the journalist herself laughing and giggling like a kid.Trust me I haven't done that for a while now.I'm not sure how it would look on screen but it wasn't pathetic at all",he grinned lifting up one of his eyebrows and  then left abruptly.

Okay so did he just call me  a dumb kid?Okay Kritika you totally sucked.Cheers to your dumb self!!
......................................................................

The team was organising an after party that I was least intrested to attend  out of my embarrassment of what I had done earlier that day.I didn't want him to notice me 'cause I will turn red the moment I see him and that was the least I wanted.

As expected the boss lady wanted me to come and I couldn't deny her anyways.She arranged a beautiful laced baby pink dress for me and this time with heaviest embroidery.It was netted too, revealing my back and the skin below my neckline.It was a shiny,shimmery party dress and I couldn't wait any longer to wear it.I got my hair braided beautifully with little shining objects placed here and there on my hair.I applied the lightest shade of pink gloss along with kajal and mascara on my eyes and some dark eye shade.....they call it smoked eyes perhaps.

When I entered the hall there was a huge commotion all over and  through dimmed changing lights,I could make out which celebrity turned up to the party.Stefan was no where to be found and may be he will not show up.Let's hope for the best!!