CHAPTER 51

I guess it was around 5:30 in the morning when I found a tiny sliheoutte standing at the door.I called her in,not knowing what she is doing so early in the morning outside Stefan's room.

"Goodmorning",she said and hugged me.

"Good morning Eva",I said as I yawned.
"You woke up so early today and it's not even six",I yawned again.

"Can you take me to the lake?I wanna see the sunrise and make a drawing of it",she said cheerfully.

"So you wanna draw by the lake?",I asked.

"Yes",she nodded.

"Okay then give me 10 minutes, I'll get changed and come with you",I said as I got up from the bed.
"Hey Eva,I wanna borrow your art supplies,I wanna draw too",I asked her.

"Sure",she said and ran out.

Stefan was still in his sleep,not moving an inch so I didn't want to disturb him or I could have asked him to join us.I quickly took off Stefan's shirt and put on Jean shorts and one of my own shirts and tied my hair into a messy bun.

Eva was already waiting outside for me.

Source : pinterest

We sat at the edge of the wooden platform and began drawing the nature.

"So Eva likes to draw",I asked curiously.

"It's sort of my hobby",she smiled at me.

"It's sort of mine too",I chuckled.
"What else do you like doing?",I asked.

"I like studying and singing",it was a simple answer.

"So you sing too?"

"Yes".

"Did you ever listen to Stefan's music?",I asked.

"Yes",she said nonchalantly.

I tried not to push the subject even more when I found Stefan jogging towards us.

"Hey,you guys",he said as he positioned himself beside me and now I'm seated between Stefan and Eva on the wooden platform.
"What you're doing here so early in the morning?", he asked trying to peek into my drawing.

"We are practicing our common hobbies",I smirked.
"You should try this too",I said shoving an extra sheet of paper and a pencil onto his hands.

"I'm terrible at this",he said.

"Come on Stefan,let's have a competition.What do you say Eva?Let's have competition...you,me and Stefan...are you in?"

"Yes",her eyes twinkled.

"Fine",Stefan pouted."I'm anyway losing to you guys", he said.

"You'll win",I said patting at the back of his palm and reassuring him with a smile.