CHAPTER - 50

Can't believe that I'm currently writting the 50th chapter,never expected that I could make it so far!
🤡🤡🤡

..............................................................................................

I walked into Stefan's room after dinner.I just wanted to spend some quality time with him because of the fact that I just didn't get to talk to him nicely.At first he was acting all angry and furious but then he took me to his office and introduced me as his girlfriend and so I guess that we are fine.But then I never get to know what goes on in his mind,he likes to keep me in the dark but nevertheless I miss him so much and want to fall in his arms again. He was standing in front of the huge window in his room, quite lost in his own world and he had no idea that  I was there.

"Hey",I almost whisper and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Hey",he turned to me also turning my arms in that direction and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

His eyes were piercing powerfully into mine and he had that look on his face that said he just doesn't want to let go of my eyes and wanted to stare forever.

"Stop staring",I said breaking the silence.

"I haven't seen you for ages,I sort of deserved it,yeah",he chuckled to himself.

"I see you have changed your hair to your natural colour and got a couple of new tattoos on your wrist",I said stroking his hair with my fingers feeling his silky soft raven hair that I haven't got to touch for so long.

"Hmm.... Quite the journalist you are", he commented sarcastically.

"So did you show it to her?",I asked taking his wrist to my hands fixing my eyes at the name of his daughter carved on his wrist and the word 'princess' next to it. It was cute though.

"No,I don't plan on it and anyways it'll have no difference and I didn't do this to impress her and yeah that's fine", he fake smiled.

"It's okay Stefan,she'll learn one day",I smiled.

"I'm sorry by the way..I was being a dick to you earlier and about the stunt I pulled out downstairs,I shouldn't have done that",he said stealing his gaze away.

"It's okay Stefan. You didn't know that she was hurt and it was important that she knows what her limits are and how she behaves with people and that's the job of every father",I said circling on his cheeks with my thumbs.
"And about you being a dick..,I chuckled,"I guess you owe me a little chat ... Like about everything.... About Eva, about Alice.... everything but now is not the time, I just want to have spend some normal time with you not being bothered by your sudden transistion of duties",I said and hugged him close."Is it selfish of me to want that?",I asked innocently.

"I mean I would love it",he whispered and nipped my earlobe slightly.

"Can I borrow some of your shirts?",I asked him innocently on purpose.

"Like you wouldn't do it if I denied",he rolled his eyes.
"My closet is all yours",he moved his arms pointing his closet.

"Thanks babe",I kissed him on his cheek quickly and rushed towards his closet.

I picked one of the millions of black t shirts from his closet and I found one of his metal rings on the rack,I picked that too and when I tried it,it fit my little finger.

"I didn't ask you to take away my ring too",he yelled in his thick accent from the bed.

"Shut up Stefan , you must be having a hundred of such rings.I'm keeping this,I like the black metal ",I said casually.