A New Start, My Derrière (48.5)

Chapter Forty Eight ~Part two of two~

I woke up before Alice and saw her face covered in bright red lipstick and huge raccoon eyes. I took a quick glance and saw I had bright blue eye shadow and the lipstick to match.

What did we do last night? 

I couldn’t remember a thing and yet I knew I didn’t take a sip of alcohol. I took a make up wipe and attempted to clean myself up. I scrubbed and scrubbed and yet the ‘make up’ wouldn’t budge. Was this stuff indestructible or something?

I nudged Alice with my foot and she stirred in her sleep “ALICE!” I hissed

“Huh?” She rolled over to face me “What the freak happened to your face?” She laughed rubbing her eyes

“You’re worse off than me” I smirked

“What! No way!” She said jumping out of the bed “WHAT THE FRIGGLE!”

“I thought you’d be able to tell me...” I shrugged whilst Alice began to grab make up wipe after make up wife to try and clean it off – without of luck.

“WHY’S IT NOT COMING OFF?” She said getting frustrated.

“Yet again I was hoping you will tell me” I laughed walking down the stairs with Alice trailing behind

I walked into the kitchen completely oblivious that Aidan and my father were sitting with their mouths open.

“DAD! I thought you said the circus wasn’t coming in this year?” Aidan said holding back the smirk

“Har har very funny, mind telling us why we look like rejected clowns?” I said crossing my arms over my chest

“Sweetie, even though this is a classic prank I would love to have pulled. Aidan and I just got in about ten minutes ago, whatever happened it’s on your own account.” My father shrugged

“Can you at least tell me how to get this stuff off?” I asked

“Let me see” He said gesturing for my to come closer

“Some bleach will do the trick” He said biting his bottom lip

“Really?” I rolled my eyes

“You tried some soap and water?” He asked smiling

“Facial wipes...”

“Try the soap and water first” My father said shooing me and Alice to the downstairs bathroom.

I dampened my face and rubbed the soap as it lathered my face I could feel the make up running off. I removed the soap and I could see my face clean as a whistle. Alice did the same and we were make up free. I changed my clothes and a pain shot through my hip. I saw a white bandage covering whatever was underneath. Please God NO!

 I pealed back the bandage and prayed to god that it was some tacky tramp stamp. I closed my eyes and opened them slowly to see a small black heart pierced with a sword. I couldn’t help, but gasp; it was pretty darn awesome. No other thoughts about what I thought when I chose it.

“ALICE!” I called out checking if I got more than one tattoo – nope I was safe for now.

“Yeah?” She called out peeping around my door. “Wait when did you, when did you get a tattoo?”  

“How am I supposed to know?” I yelled admiring it over and over again in my floor length mirror.

“I mean, we were out of it last night; the make up and all”

“Did you get a tattoo?” I asked

“Who got a tattoo?” Aidan asked pooping around the door also.