A New Start, My Derrière (15)

Previously:

Let's rewind a few weeks...

"A new message from: Prince Awesome:  

Got a few tips which will bring me closer to buying whatever I planned to buy."

"A new message from: Van Heart: 

How much did you make?"

"A new message from: Prince Awesome:  

$1064"

What a crappy way to start the day. With that news what the hell am I supposed to do?

Chapter Fifteen  

------------------------

Ring him up saying "Hey Prince Awesome, I know who you are and I guess I was hoping it was well you!?"

Or

"Hey Zach, now I can talk to you; oh did I mention that I'm sort of going out with the guy that's sleeping in your guest room?"

Or better yet "You should have told me before"

I've got a date in a few hours and yet I can't get Zach out of my mind. I thought I was falling for the guy I met online yet here I am; getting ready to go on a date with my ex boyfriend...

Should I just end it with him? Although technically, we had alreday broken up before I left New York...

I am on the brink of tearing my hair out at the moment. I was so frustrated at myself for getting in to this situation... I knew it was going to end up badly with whatever I chose.

I go back to my room and go straight to my laptop. Only to start typing furiously

"A new message from: Van Heart: 

Thanks for the cheque Zachary"

"A new message from: Prince Awesome:  

I see you worked out who I am"

"A new message from: Van Heart: 

Why didn't you just tell me?"

"A new message from: Prince Awesome:  

I thought you would treat me differently if you knew who I was."

"A new message from: Van Heart: 

I can't believe you told me now out all the times you had the chance, why now?"

"A new message from: Prince Awesome: 

It's because you're 'boyfriend' starting bragging about you; how he was going out with you tonight and how things may end up like they used to back in NY. How you're 'love' was forever and how you two were meant to be."

"A new message from: Van Heart: 

Oh."

A new message from: Prince Awesome:  

I spent two months trying to gain your trust hoping I could change your mind about me and how I treated you back then. Hopefully trying to get you in the same position I feel about you; hoping you would return the favour, but now I'm not so sure..."

"A new message from: Van Heart: 

I'm sorry..."

"A new message from: Prince Awesome:  

So am I.

*Goes Offline*"

Next time I see him I'm going to give the cheque back to him. Even if he refuses to take it, I'd find a way to give it him back - find his house and post it or something...