A New Start, My Derrière (35)

Chapter Thirty Five 

----------------------------

*Next Day*

I wake up to find a bright light shining on me. I swing my arm over my bedside table and pick up my phone, which had received two messages from Tyler.

1) I will pick you up at seven tonight.

2) Dress formally.

In my head tonight plans involved a fancy dinner somewhere - somewhere expensive.

I check the time - 8:32 am. Who the hell wakes up this early on a weekend? So much for a lie in...

Instead of going back to sleep or getting out of bed, I just lie there. Thinking, with a tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach a mixture of nervousness and excitement. I am excited for tonight right? A hot guy taking you out for the night, having dinner - maybe becoming more than just friends?

Could Tyler be the one for me? or is that just a teenage dream made up of hormones and mixed emotions?

Can I see a future with him? Maybe

Do I want a future with him? Maybe

Do I see myself possibly loving him? Maybe

Do I hate myself for making this situation much worse than it should have been? Yes.

I decide to make a very early start in getting ready. I take my daily shower then dry and straighten my hair.

Making myself breakfast of fruit loops, which now I have opened myself, since I still can't trust Aidan with any resources of food of any kind.

I check the time once more and see that time hasn't flown by like I thought it should have. I decided to make a decent attempt at this art project, would pass the time, I began to draw off the photos they'd given to me. Hoping that my exhaustion would hold for the time being; I didn't want to have graphite covering my face before the date began.

I ended up finishing the rough sketches of the art project; mine actually looked like me and Zach's  looked more like him than Tyler's did... It'll do for now, I guess.

Hours passed and I had to make a better start on getting ready than I did before. I re-did my hair, makeup and was now deciding on what the heck 'dress formally' meant.

I walked in to my walk in closet and scan the entire thing, picking anything out that looked 'formal'. Ending up with me sitting on a pile of my best clothes and not liking any of them. I would've called Alice however, I didn't want to be wearing a bright yellow dress a size too small.

I wander to the back of my closet and find the only item of clothing which seemed suitable for a formal occasion. My straight black knees length with spaghetti straps. I slip it on with my black peep toe high heels.

I straighten my dress and wait for a few minutes as the door bell rings. 

Well here goes nothing.

I descend from the stairs and walk to my 'knight in shining armour;' who seems to have a permanent grin spread across his face every time we see each other. He held out his arm which I loop mine around and he walks me out to a horse drawn carriage.

Maybe this is my fairy tale ending?

------------------------------

If you like this story:  

Don't forget to comment, vote and become a fan :)