A New Start, My Derrière (25)

Chapter Twenty Five 

--------------------------------

Then the bell rings, woo a lecture off the teacher!

I pick up my bag as Aid and Zach do the same. The teacher stands in front of us arms folding and looking stern.

"Right you three, I would have given you a detention for disruptive behaviour. However, since you seemed to be entertaining the rest of the homeroom, you can consider this a warning. Your only warning. If I see any of you three disrupting a class again, I will without hesitation give you an hour of detention - which will be put on you school files. This will in fact have an effect you chances of receiving a decent application to college and jobs you may get! So now off you go to class." She waved her hand as a dismissive sign.

We exit the room and we all burst out laughing. "God what's stuck up her ass?" I say between laughs

"Yeah I know she's so pathetic! 'This will in fact have an effect you chances of receiving a decent application to college' blah, blah, blah..." Aidan says using a high pitched voice - That got us all laughing again.

"Disruptive behaviour pffft, she just wanted to have a rant at us." Zach says

"Yeah she obviously didn't get laid for a while" Aidan says

"Aidan!" I screech

"Dude!" Zach says holding out his fist and laughing which Aidan returns bumping his fist with Zach's

"How about we get to class?" I ask

"Sure thing Munchkin..." Zach says ruffling my hair

"Ugh don't do that please..." I say walking to class.

"Sorry." He mumbles hiding a smirk

I knock on the door of my language class. "Sorry we late sir, we got held up in homeroom."

"That is fine take your seats please." He says

The class just pass as a blur not at all fun to be in, unlike homeroom...

I go to gym and change into my bikini. Alice; who is usually dressed in bright clothing and such, is dressed in a simple swimming costume.

"Hey Alice what's up with you new style?" I asked

"Huh?" She obviously didn't notice

"Your clothes, they seem normal..."

"Since I'm dating your brother I'd thought I would wear clothes that don't attract so much attention." She says simply

"That's daft, people like you for you and you're wacky fashion sense."

"Yeah, I got the same lecture off my mom, but no one liked me before you came along. No one asked me for fashion advice before; until I started dating your brother. Now I can't get rid of the juniors asking me about what make I wear and how I do my make up."

"Like that'll help, you know that my brother likes you for who you are and not what you wear." I say.

"I know, but people take me seriously now since I wear 'normal' clothes"

"But what do you think about this? It's your image you're portraying not others"

"I can cope with what I wear either way."

"Well it's your decision" I say going to the swimming pool.

For the first time I realised the diving board looking inviting. I climb the dozens of steps and walk towards the end of the diving board.