A New Start, My Derrière (46)

Chapter Forty Six ~

He brought me closer to his body embracing me with a smile on his face. I wrap my arms around his neck pushing my lips against his. As I pulled away I felt the knot on my back become loose having my bikini top hanging loosely around my chest “Sugar”

“What?” Zach asked smirking slightly

“Urmm... nothing” I said crossing my arms on my chest; trying to hide myself.

“What are you doing?” He laughed

“My bikini’s come undone” I murmured quietly

“Oooh...” He said looking my up and down

“Can you tie it for me please?”

“I could, but...” He started to say

“Please” I said giving him the best bambi eyes

“Turn around” he said rolling his eyes

I did what he said and turned around; holding my chest slightly tighter.

I felt his warm hands fiddle with the strings; tying it neatly together. “Done” He said wrapping his arms around my shoulders kissing the tops of my shoulders. Making me shiver inside and out...

“Hmm” I said smiling lightly

“Come on; the sun’s setting” Zach said wrapping his arm around my shoulders bringing me to the shore. Lily was standing there waving her hand in the air above her head; holding something in her other hand.

“What’ve you got there sweetie?” I asked crouching down to her level.

“A pwetty shell” She smiled

“Come on and let’s get you dried off” I said ruffling her blonde curls.

She reached for my hand and I leaned to accept it. We walked down the beach and grabbed the towels. Wrapping it around my body and I looked towards the sky as the sun began to set. I grabbed the camera and took a few pictures and smiled. “Picture time” I said holding out the camera in front of the three of us. I looked at the picture and I couldn’t help refuse a smile appear on my face.

“Ready to go?” Zach asked picking up the picnic basket and the towels.

“Yeah” I said putting my top back on as well as my sandals.

We walked to the car as the sun began to disappear from view. Lily’s eyes began to droop and I had to pick her up in my arms. I placed her in the back seat and buckled her in. “So cute” I said in awe

“Ah peace and quiet” Zach smiled opening the door for me

“Thanks” I smiled getting into the car

Zach climbed in and the time flashed on the dash board. 7:53pm – Time to go home...

“Got any sandwiches left?” I winked

He laughed “Why, do you want some to take home?”

“If you don’t mind” I smiled

“Well then; I do have a few left over it’ll be my pleasure to feed you” He smiled

“It’ll be my pleasure to accept” I couldn’t help, but ask “So what did Megan want before?”

“Oh, urm... She wanted to discuss what happened a few weeks ago...” He said scratching his head

“What happened a few weeks ago?”

“Some things; nothing important” He said looking at nothing, but the road.