A New Start, My Derrière (4)

Chapter Four  

------------------

The next morning.

With Aidan and Dad, we eat breakfast like a normal family. Unfortunately Aidan has to spoil it by unleashing a few inappropriate jokes about his love life. And the festivities he and the bimbo got up to last night...

Surprisingly however, by father is laughing along side him. Boys can be so childish at times, not to mention crude and disgusting...I really needed a female friend at times like this, yet with the number of plastic bimbos available at school I sense it wasn't going to be easy to find a companion.

We arrived at school earlier than we did yesterday - Something about how Aidan wanted to meet up with a certain blonde before lessons started...

I went to my homeroom and waited for everyone else to arrive. Yet again whilst waiting, I started to draw. I hadn't noticed anyone watching me until I felt a pair of eyes looking my way. I look up puzzled at why Aidan staring at me.

"What?" I mouthed.

Aidan just stared at me in shock.

"What?" I asked a bit louder

He mimicked the phone sign.

I did as he did and checked my phone.

I had a message from Aidan.

"Sorry sis, 

I'll be at football practice all day sorry.  

Make some friends okay?  

Good Luck - Aidan"

I gave him the thumbs up sign. Great.

The bell rang and I collected my stuff and walked to my new locker. I entered the combination trying to open it the door. It was stuck no matter how many times I pushed and pulled at the handle. A muffled laugh came from beside me.

"Can I help you?" I asked not the slightest bit amused.

"Nope it's fine, sugar." He said as he closed his locker to look at me.

"Do I know you?" I glared at him. He looked familiar, though I couldn't put a name to the face.

"I'm shocked, after a childhood together you might have remembered me." He smirked

"Nope, nada, nothing. I don't remember you." I say still trying to open my locker.

"Here." He gently moved me and stood in front of my locker. "You just need to find the right spot" He punched my locker gently and the locker door flew open. "There" He says smiling at me

"Thanks?" I said still confused

"Welcome sugar. I'll see you, when I'll see you." He says walking in the opposite direction.

"Okay then." I mumble as I put my books in my locker.

The next class chemistry. I ended up sitting on my own, well to be honest I wouldn't have sat with Aidan if I had the choice either. something tells me that with chemicals and acidic material it would end in a disaster.

Mr Williams arranged a new seating plan, because to him a new student means a new start for everyone. After he called everyone else's name he calls mine.

"Miss Heart at the back, please" He says pointing me in the right direction.

"With..." he taps the mysterious locker guy on the shoulder.  Well at least I'll know his name.

"Mr Taylor"

Taylor ...Taylor. Flipping heck. I moved as far as the table would allow. Zachary Taylor comes and sits next to me with a grin on his face.