A New Start, My Derrière (36)

A/N Sorry for the wait. It's been a hectic week. Anyway enjoy the upload :)

Chapter Thirty Six 

------------------------ 

"You look amazing as always" Tyler says as the carriage starts

"Thanks you too" Eying up Tyler noticing what he was wearing. A suit without a tie - two of his top buttons undone. I know it's the guys who would automatically have noticed these things; well as apart of the community of young women I can gladly say we notice these things too.

"You look tired..." He states looking down at me

"Of course, you woke me at eight this morning!" I laugh

"Sorry..." he says ruffling his own hair "I was supposed to send the texts later, but I didn't know how long it would take for you to get ready, better to be safe than sorry as you might say..."

"Well I have a policy on the weekends never wake me up before ten."

"Noted"

"So where are we going?" I ask

"Somewhere...."

"Not at all vague"

"Nope" He says popping the P

I sit back in the seat as the wind runs passed my face cooling me down of any anger I had a moment ago. I look to my left and see it's already gotten dark out, Winter's here...

The street lights illuminated the area, like fairies guiding us on our way - What the hell did I just think about? Maybe this carriage is getting to my head of fairy tale endings...

The carriage goes slower and slower until it stops completely. I look over to Tyler who still seems to be smiling. "We're here." He says as he gets out, only walking around and holding out his hand to help me out.

"Thank you" I say taking his hand. I look up to see where we were, a fancy restaurant as predicted...

Tyler pays the driver and holds the door for me to walk in. Bright lights invade my eyes as I look up to see gold glistening chandeliers way too fancy for an average girl like me.

"Table for two" Tyler says to the front man, sneakily slipping him some money for a good table. Obviously not the first time he's done that...

We walk towards a dimmer area than the entrance, Tyler pulls out a seat for me I say "Thank you" again and take the seat. He takes his own with ease and a waitress comes up to hand our menus.

"Hello my name is Kate and I will be your server this evening" She says with a seductive smile as she sees Tyler. Obviously taking a liking to him in the space of three seconds...

"Hey" Tyler says barely looking at her taking his menu and reading it.

"Do you want any drinks?" She asks turning to face Tyler more

"Can you give us a minute please?" Tyler asks her with a look no one can resist.

"Urmm yeah of course sure..." She says happily leaving us for a few moments just having to give Tyler a flirtatious smile.

"Try hard." I mutter under my breath as she leaves.

"You saw that?" He asks looking up from his menu

"Of course I did, she wasn't at all subtle about it was she?" I shake my head

"Not at all my type though, she's desperate." Now it was his turn to shake his head.

"Okay~." I say looking at my menu. God look at the prices!

"It's okay, I've got the bill, you don't have to worry about anything pick whatever you want." He says smiling