A New Start, My Derrière (5)

Chapter Five 

--------------------------

We talk as we walk to our lockers.

"Damn this thing's stuck again!" I say angrily  punching the life out of the locker.

"Whoa! Sugar calm down, what's the locker ever done to you?" a husky masculine voice came from behind me.

"Zach, shut up! This locker is driving my to the brink of insanity and to be fair so are you. Are you going to help me or not?" I ask still angry punching the locker one last time.

Murmurs spread across the corridor and Alice suddenly becomes silent, a difference from the last twenty minutes I've known her.

Zachary rolls his eyes. "Sure" he punches my locker open "There, happy now?"

I nod "Thank you"

"You were always a feisty one, Vanessa. I like it." He says still having a smirk plastered on his face.

"God, can't you do something nice and leave it at that? It's getting rather annoying" I say grabbing my gym clothes.

"Nope sorry; I can't change who I am." He says walking off to gym.

"Yes you can! You're just unwilling to!" I mumble closing my locker again.

Alice came and stood beside me. "What the hell was that?" she asks

"What?"

"That...You and Zachary Taylor, what just happened? and how do you know him?" She asks bewildered.

"A fight you could call it and I've known him since I was around seven. Why?"

"Because news is going spread like wild fire. Zachary Taylor actually helped you. He is the most wanted guy in the state and he helped 'you' no offense. But how can you not know that?" She said to me as if I was an absolute idiot.

"What's the big deal?"

"Are you out of your mind? -Zachary Taylor! That's the big deal. He rarely talks to anyone, nevermind newcomers. Not forgetting, he is the hottest guy ever. Yeah, yeah I've mentioned that, but it's true. You won't find him without a girl in his arms. Well except just then..." She started rambling something incoherent.

"Okay point taken now can we just go to the gym?" She nods.

I get changed into my now new bikini and go to the pool. Alice trailing behind, in a very bright neon orange swimsuit. After about fifteen minutes a wolf whistle breaks my concentration. I stop and stand to find out where the noise came from.

Aidan and his friends. No surprise there then. I shake my head and start swimming again now to be joined by Aidan and his crew.

Whilst swimming an arm grabs me around the waist pulling me to the surface

"WHAT THE HELL!!" I scream. Crowds of laughter break the normal peaceful environment as I find Aidan's friend Shane holding me above his head.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed down at him

"Sure thing" he said smirking as he drops me in the pool.

Being back in the water; I saw that Shane was laughing with his 'friends' I smiled. As I brought my knee up to his manhood.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Shane screamed clutching himself. I rose to the surface and smiled.

"Karma's a bitch." I winked and started swimming again. Queue the hysterical laughter.

Alice swam beside me and gave me the thumbs up sign.

I smiled and started swimming faster, soaring past Alice and the guys. No one's faster than I am in the water.