A New Start, My Derrière (8)

Chapter Eight 

--------------------

The next day. I decided not to tell Aidan until after the party that seemed to be the best option.Time check: 7:02am. I turn on my laptop, hoping for a certain someone to be online. We've all done that at least once in our lives...

*Bing* *Bing* *Bing*  

"A new message from: Prince Awesome:  

Happy Birthday!"

"A new message from: Van Heart: 

Thank you! So how's your weekend been?"

"A new message from: Prince Awesome: 

Good, hopefully it'll get better tonight when you find out who I am ;)"

"A new message from: Van Heart: 

Oh yeah. I forgot about that..."

(Lies)

"A new message from: Prince Awesome: 

Well I'd be happy to remind you of out little pact. Tonight you and I will meet and you will find out who I am and whether or not you will fall in love with me."

!A new message from: Van Heart: 

I don't remember the last bit in our pact."

!A new message from: Prince Awesome: 

Well I added that certain part. When you meet me you will fall in love with me and you know it."

"A new message from: Van Heart: 

We'll have to wait and see about that ;) What you going as tonight?"

"A new message from: Prince Awesome: 

A Prince"

"A new message from: Van Heart:  

Figures"

"A new message from: Prince Awesome: 

So what about you?"

"A new message from: Van Heart:  

It's a surprise ;)"

We ended up talking for hours yet again. There was a possibility that he was psycho murderer, but I was being optimistic about the situation.

Time check: 10:35am. I go downstairs and find Aid and dad in the living room.

"Time you got up!" Aidan says rolling his eyes. "I had to wait for you to open the presents"

"Sorry" I say a smile appearing on the edges of my mouth.

"You better be." Aidan mumbles and he reaches for a present.

"Morning sweetheart" My dad says hugging me.

"Thanks dad" I say sitting on the carpeted floor. I open Aidan's present.

"Thanks Aidan" I squeal as I hug his side

A smile appears on his face "Welcome sis, you like it?"

I shake my head "LOVE IT!"

In my hands was a brand new Louis Vuitton bag! A girl's best friend;  third to shoes and diamonds...

"Aidan thank you! It's amazing!" I say holding up the bag.

"Thought you'd like it Ashley helped me pick it out." he shrugged

Damn it; I just got that girl out of my head, I need to tell him soon. He might do something he'll regret later.