A New Start, My Derrière (7)

Chapter Seven  

----------------------

*One week and six days later*  *Day before my 17th*

Alice looks at me smiling "You're going to look amazing tomorrow."

I smile "Thanks so will you!"

"Nah I'll look like a dog compared to you.Seriously, you look phenomenal."

I feel my cheeks on fire and I'm blushing deeply. "Thanks Alice."

"So any ideas on whom this Prince Awesome is?"

"A few, we stayed up till two am last night. He's so romantic it's amazing. I'm too excited about tomorrow" Alice rolls her eyes at me. It wasn't the first time she heard me ramble on about him.

"Sorry" I apologize.

"So who do you want it to be?" Alice asks messing with my mask

"Well I think its Tyler. He seems like the type who's romantic and well he's cute, well more hot than cute." I say smoothing down my outfit.

Alice rolls her eyes "What if its pick your nose Charles? That may end up being awkward..."

"Doubt it will be. Well hopefully it isn't. I want it to be Tyler; he's like the final piece of the jigsaw. You feel happy you completed the game and you want to see the end result."

"Okay then. Just don't get your hopes up yeah? Incase he isn't who you expected it to be."

"I know but a girl can dream." I say getting changed back in to my normal clothes. Alice sits on the seat and looks down.

"What's up?" I ask sitting next to her

"Nothing... well there is..." still looking at her hands

"Alice..."

"It's about Aidan."

"What about him?" I ask

"He's going out with the wrong girls, not to mean he should go out with me or anything. It's just I saw his girlfriend with his friend today and they seemed pretty intimate."

"What!! Who - the girl"

"Ashley Williams and his friend Sam, Sam West"

"WHAT! Sam's his best friend! Are you sure!?" I ask standing up without realising I moved.

Alice nods. "They were leaving the storeroom half naked and rather scruffy."

"OMG that SLUT! How could she do that to my brother and his best friend. That's totally uncalled for and so wrong on so many levels!" My face became red with anger.

"I'm sorry, I know you'd probably think I'm lying since I like your brother, but I'm not."

"I know"

She gets her phone and passes it to me "Here"

My eyes widen and I'm again pissed. "I need to show this to Aid! I can't believe it."

"Please, please don't say I was the one that took it. I mean I don't want that bitch after me next." She says collecting her things

"I won't, let me send it to myself first"

I have to find the right time to show this to Aid. Not tomorrow - that's the party and will ruin a few things. Not today, he'll be pissed until tomorrow, but if I keep this a secret any longer he'll be pissed I didn't tell him about it sooner...

------------------------------

If you like this story:  

Don't forget to comment, vote and become a fan :)