A New Start, My Derrière (11)

Chapter Eleven 

------------------------

I woke up early the next day school and the three hours of sleep I got didn't help. Alice wasn't in my room, when I woke up. So I got out of bed and went to have my morning shower.

I walked out of my room and Aidan's door was open. I poked my head around the door and gasped. In his room on his bed were two people, him and you've probably guessed it by now.

... 

Alice Chloe Greene.  

...

They were led on the bed and Aidan's arm around her protecting her. On Alice's neck I could see faint marks and they were turning darker in colour.

Bruises - no,

Hickeys - yes.

I'm not too sure whether to be happy or not. One Alice was in love with him, but on the other hand they had sex whilst I was asleep and my room was a mere 10 feet away...

How did I not wake up? Ugh I don't even want to know...

I slammed the door and stood with my arms across my chest, not the slightest bit amused. In that instant they woke and looked at me blankly. A hand covers Alice's mouth and Aidan rolls his eyes. I say the six words although I already knew exactly what happened.

"What the hell happened last night?"

Alice pulls the sheet closer to her body and mouths "I'm sorry"

Aidan shrugged his shoulders smirking "The birds and the bees. What to know the details?"

"HELL NO!"

Aidan looks under the covers where Alice is and smirks again biting his bottom lip. Alice automatically blushes and doesn't do anything about it. I storm out of the room not wanting to be in there a second longer.

I made the coffee and my own breakfast. Dad had already left for work so you know it's me and the love birds. I waited half an hour before they reached the kitchen. Aidan's arm was around Alice's shoulder holding her close. Aidan being the sexist pig he is says the following "Hey sis where's breakfast this morning?" I roll my eyes.

"Make it yourself."

I turn and walk out the kitchen and to the living room. Alice chases after me, "Van wait! Let me explain."

"Why what's the point? I know the details, you slept with my brother."

"Let me explain what happened at least. Please?"

"Fine"

We sit in the couch and she looks down at her hands.

*Alice's POV*

Thank God, she's sleeping.

A low creak comes from behind me, I see Aidan looking through the open door with a solemn expression covering his face. I raise my eyebrows and I walk to him closing the door behind me so I didn't wake Vanessa.

Aidan waved his hand pointing towards his room. We sit on the bed and start to talk. "So you like me huh?" he asks casually...

"Urmm... yeah I guess." I mumbled

"Cool... I like you too." He says smirking

"What? you've got to be joking." I say eyes widened. The thought of him liking me an outrageous Plain Jane?

"Nope I'm not joking, I've always admired your sense of style, personality and you're hot." He says looking down in embarrassment.

"Urmm..." I don't know what to say. Was he just saying this for the fun of it? Am I his rebound? Or does he, in a world which I hoped existed, actually like me?