A New Start, My Derrière (30)

Chapter Thirty 

-------------------

Time passes by so slowly, it's unreal. Class after class boring and I learn absolutely nothing...

Well I did: how to avoid Tyler and Zachary so I don't have to sit next to them. Wait until the last moment to take the last seat available.

Gym I skipped told the coach I couldn't swim today her being a woman understood. So I sat on the side and read a book I took from the library. I wasn't reading the book just flicking through the pages looking like I was.

"He dies at the end..." A voice says in front of me.

"Thanks for spoiling it for me..." I say sarcastically

"You weren't even reading the book."

"Are you sure about that?" I ask looking up at him. He had perfectly toned legs and a perfect six pack, perfectly flawless skin, a muscular body and he is absolutely yummy... I looked up to his face and rolled my eyes.

"Hey Zach..." I groan.

"Hey, and you weren't reading that book, I've seen you for years now and just then you didn't have you're reading face. Or throw the book when across the room when the murder happens and that's during the first third of the book..." He says picking up the book from my hands "and I see that you are half way through it. Am I wrong?" He says looking smug

"Meh..." I say holding out my arm for the book back.

"So you aren't swimming for the rest of the week huh?" He asks

"Nope" Popping the P

"Well I hope you feel better" He says with a smile on his face; what's with boys and finding PMS funny?

"Yeah... thanks" I mumble and stand up ready to leave.

"Vanessa Wait!" Zach says grabbing my wrist lightly and pulling me back. I turn around and see a Zach with a smug grin appearing on his lips. His gorgeous soft pink lips... God I want to kiss him... Did I just say that? God I'm desperate for the slightest bit of affection.

He smirks at me and leans in whispering in my ear. "I saw you last night" *Gulp*

"I'm sorry..." I whisper back, my voice scratchy and barely audible if he wasn't this close to me, he wouldn't have heard. He bare naked chest coming closer and closer to mine, my breathing rapidly increased. His minty fresh breath was all I could smell. His body was still wet from swimming. I bit my bottom lip as I looked at his.

"I don't blame you, but I wanted you to have a taste of what you could choose before you made your decision..." He whispers his voice husky and hot! God I was going to melt...

"What do you mean?" I ask looking at his face and his piercing azure eyes. *Gulp*

"Kiss me." Was all he said.

"Whaaaa-"I was cut off when Zach's lips crashed down to mine.

I don't know how long it was, but I started to kiss him back. This was getting intense, too intense, but I didn't pull away. He wrapped his hands around my waist to bring me closer, his chest and mine were now crammed together.

My hands instinctively ran through his hair and he entangled his hand in my hair. Tracing his tongue over my bottom lip; asking for entrance which I granted him access to. Our tongues roamed each others mouths and we moaned at the same time as we found our tongues tangled in our kiss. I felt him smiling against my mouth and guess what? I found myself smiling too.

We gradually pulled apart and I looked up to see him smiling too. I dropped my hands from his hair and see that my shirt was getting stickier from the water transferred from his body to mine. He smiles a genuine smile and is still holding me close. He leans down and pecks my lips once more. "Now Tyler and I are even..."

"What do you mean?" I ask

"You have now kissed us both twice and it's only fair" He says smiling.

I look at the clock it's ten to...

"You better get changed if you don't to eat your lunch in you swimming trunks" I say smiling.

"Yeah you're right." He says letting so of me,but turns back to kiss me on the forehead. "See you at lunch" He says winking before turning back and goes through the changing rooms.

My lips were now slightly numb and I'm feeling a feeling I haven't felt before... a tingling sensation...

------------------------------

If you like this story:  

Don't forget to comment, vote and become a fan :)