The Barn

I landed in Virginia about half an hour later. The jet was very fast that was for sure. I took over eventually and directed the jet to a barn house. It was a bit larger than the jet so I had room to hide. I brought the plane inside and sat down.

Chances are I didn't have long before the team caught on so I needed to move on. I sat down and pulled the file up again. I had Jarvis pull up a large map and I scanned to alongside the files. In a matter of minutes I found several Hydra bases. He could be at any of them. Eventually I had it narrowed down to 3 possible locations. I would have to hit up all of them.

I had stayed in this barn before. No one else had used it in decades but this place was my first home.

————————————————————————
Flashback-

The small child has now grown to be 16. She has done the dirty work for hydra for years. She's killed hundreds, and been tortured and experimented on too many times. It's now early in the morning.

"Wake up soldier!"

I loud voice booms and wakes up the girl. She sits up straight and solutes. Then she quickly changes and is escorted to another room. There she meets him again. The scientist.

"Today we will try an experiment and then send you straight out for a mission."

They commence with their experiment and the girl holds back her cries. She knew she couldn't show weakness. She looked up and sees the people around her smiling.

They knew she was in pain. They knew and they were enjoying it. It was disgusting. Once they were done she gathers herself. She dresses herself in her mission gear and loads her guns. They load her onto a helicopter and lift off. They fly her to a rural town in Ohio. There was a certain doctor she needed to take care.

Once they landed the girl goes into the mans home and finishes her mission, coming out with a blood soaked folder. She holds it out to the men on the helicopter and when they reach to grab it she acts. The girl takes out all three Hydra agents and knocks them out. The ties them up to a tree and calls the cops. After she calls she takes the helicopter and takes off.

The girl flies until she reaches the east coast. She lands the helicopter in a small field. There she finds a small barn that looks empty. She lands the helicopter a couple hundred feet away. Before going into the barn she reloads her guns and holds them out in front of her pointing them ahead of her.

She had almost finished sweeping the barn when she heard a noise behind her. She whips around to see a boy who looked about her age with a plank of wood in his hand. The plank of wood hits her in the head and the girl passes out.

She wakes up hours later tied loosely to a pole, the boy pacing in front of her. She starts to untie the rope and the boy notices she's awake.

"Hey uh ok you're awake. Look I don't know who you are or what you want and i'm sorry I hit you but you had a gun and i'm not looking to die today!"

The girl raises and eyebrow and laughs. The boy seems puzzled. The girl stands up and the poorly tied rope falls to the ground.

"Shit! Look please don't hurt me! I've been hiding here for a year and i've got a good thing going!"

The girl stops. "You've been here for a year?"

The boy nods. "Yup.." He looks concerned.

The girl smirks. "Ok let's make a deal.... I won't hurt you but you have to let me stay here! I'm on the run and in hiding from.. someone so this could work."

The girl looks around the barn. The boy is obviously nervous. "You're not on the run from the police though right?"

The girl frowns. "No... you?"

The boy gives a nervous smile. "How about we just don't ask questions?"

The girl smiles and nods and reaches her hand out to shake. He leans in and she flips him over onto the ground. The boy groans. "Ok well then I guess I can teach you some self defense too! Oh uh do you have a place for me to put a small helicopter?"

The boy stands and groans as he points to a smaller shed outside. "My names Eli by the way."

The girl smiles. "Y/N"

End flashback
————————————————————————
I walk around the old barn and run my hands along to old wood. I walk around and see two small beds of hay. The more I walk around the more I fill with anger. The north wall is littered with bullet holes. It was my fault. If he hadn't of met me this wouldn't be happening.

Either way, I was here now and I had to do something. I find our make shift punching bag and I can't help but laugh. I get into some gear and start punching.

————————————————————————
*At the Tower*

The next morning Tony comes to the team.
"Ok so the deleted file was on a person. A man named Eli? Anyone recognize the name?"

Everyone shakes their heads.

"Ok well he's one of Hydras thugs. He's the one who has done all of the hits throughout Europe. No idea why Y/N is looking for him, but if we find him, we find her."

Everyone looks at each other and back at the screen. Steve stands up. "Everyone take a file and start looking."